26

Y/n pov 

I went home and it was late as it took me time to came back from my in laws house . I quickly went to my room and get fresh'n  up . I saw tae was not home till now . I tried calling him but he didn't picked up . I was roaming here and there in my room and decided to wait for him in the living room . I wait for him called him but he was not picking up .

I was having bad thoughts ' what if eunwoo does something to him ' I thought and remember the words he said to me in the party . I can't focus on the tv as I was getting really stressed now . I didn't give up and tried calling him . 

After a while door bell rings .I quickly went to open the door and saw tae.And I hugged him really tight that my life depends on him and  he hugged me back  . My eyes teared up thinking about the thoughts I was having a while ago . 

" Baby " he started and I hummed " what happened" he asked  but I didn't respond. And he broke the hug and stare into my eyes  " baby........ why you crying" he asked

I took few steps back and walk to my room directly and didn't said any word to him . He followed me and came next to me . " Baby what happened why you came here without saying a word " and I ignored him . 

Now he pulled me towards him  by holding my arm and asked " why you ignoring me " and he pout . But I didn't respond and went to the bed and sat in it . 

" Huh..  what I did .. why are you ignoring me and not talking to me few minutes before you were hugging me and now not answering my any questions" and I didn't respond

" baby please don't do this talk to me atleast tell me what'd I did  wrong please " he asked  coming close to me . He put his palm on my cheeks and asked softly staring into my eyes " please I'm sorry talk to me if you're angry then put all your anger on me but please don't keep silent it's hurting me " 

And I hugged him and started crying " shh I'm here for you always " he said to me while patting my back . He broke the hug and hold my face with his both hands and peck me on my lips . 

" Now tell me will you " he asked 

" Why you weren't taking my calls huh how much I was worried for you do you know that ... You always does this not answer my calls at the time when you get drunk and now too ... I -- I was getting anxious getting really bad thoughts and you " and I started crying.

And he hugged me tightly and said " I'm really sorry baby I made you worry but my mobile was dead  and was busy in some files and when I was coming back home my car broke down due to which I was late .. I'm really sorry " and I nodded and wipe my tears .

" Mm it's fine but from next time be careful charged your mobile do message me when  you're late " I warned him pointing my finger towards him 

" Okk my baby " he said and peck  on my lips  I lick my lips and stare into his lips for few seconds he was also staring at my lips and in no time I start kissing him .

" Mmhmm" he moaned into the kiss he continued the kiss and make it a hot kiss by grabbing my waist tightly.

I was kissing him so hard after a while we broke the kiss. " Someone is hungry huhn" he said and I made my head low and bite my lips .

He put his finger on my chin and made me look on him . " Why you so shyy hmm" he teased and I removed his finger and got up from the bed .

As I was walking forward he pull me backwards from my waist and put me on his lap . And hugged my waist so tightly putting his chin on my shoulder and said " what baby can't I tease you hmm " and I didn't respond " I love my baby so much " 

I looked at him and saw his eyes were shining  " you know you are the best thing happened in my life I can't take risk to loose you ever " I said massaging his cheeks

" Me too and you will never loose me no matter what happens " he said with a smile 

" Tae promise me you'll always trust me even if I take some wrong step you'll try to understand me " I said with a hope in my eyes 

" I'll always trust you my baby " he said kissing my hand 

I smiled and hugged him ' don't misinterprete me I'm doing this for our good for your good please do understand me ' I thought to myself.

____________________________________

VOTE GUYSSSSSS AND FOLLOW FOR MORE UPDATES ❤️

Thankyou for 3k reads guysss I love you all ❤️❤️