Chapter 34

( Important AN for you, guys at the bottom of this chapter! :D )

Cloud's Pov :

Work is, well, hectic and pressuring to the most. With the Afritelli Familia now in the picture again, Everyone has been restless preparing for the incoming war battle between Mafias.

And I, on the other hand as well as being the Mafia King, am busy doing paperwork as usual but this time, Dio aiutami.... Mountains and mountains of paperwork to be done. Having to sign here, get the documents done for the agreement supplies, planning contracts for the other gangs to aid us with and so much more, given that we only have who knows what time we have till the Afritelli Familia will come and attack us. But at the same time, Cautious and carefully looking over the paperwork just in case one of them might be distrustful, depending on the background check we did on them secretly.

I have to get this whole mess and deals done because I, too, have to prepare to protect my family from any incoming danger that might be upon them. I've doubled security and I made sure that I've appointed trusted and loyal people to guard them safely.

I leaned back in my chair and let my mind drifted away. I noticed it's been a few months we were married to eachother. Although, The first day we met was a bit too sudden when I asked her to be mine. Well, Maybe that was a good thing, wait, that was the best decision I've ever made for her to become my wife and I was right.

I chuckled at the thought and reminisce at the memory of us meeting in a not so romantic scene. But all in time, It was really damn good to have her by my side. I don't think I could ask for a better wife than her.

She was really beautiful that time when we made love. She was like a goddess whom I had pinned underneath me. I remembered it as if it was yesterday. Her moans was music to my ears and the way how she responded to me in a good rhythm.

Just thinking about it made all the blood rush straight down there, hardening and making it stiff. I groaned.

' How am I supposed to focus on work now if my d*** is rubbing up and down in my pants and zipper? Maybe if I could just move it on the side to prevent it from rubbing in my zipper or just jack it of- '

Somebody suddenly knocked on the door and I jolted up, slightly startled with the sudden noise. I quickly fixed myself and moved myself closer to the table, just to hide my hard on. I coughed.

" Enter. "

" Ah, Capo. You should've told me you had a nasty cough. I would've brought cough medicine for you. "

Gian went inside with a smile as always, bringing in coffee and more paperwork to review and sign. I looked at him with cool and emotionless facial expression. He placed the coffee in the part of my desk where there are less paper.

He carried the stack of papers and asked me,

" Where should I put this, Capo? "

I pointed out where he will place the stacks which is beside my desk. He nodded with a smile and did so. I wondered.

' How can He still be smiling despite everything? '

Before I could ask him the question that was on my mind, He beat me to it by saying first,

" Ah....Another war again? When will they ever quit? "

" They won't unless they are on top or we just have to teach them a lesson to hesitate or if so, cease from attacking us again until another generation arrives and carry on like a cycle, " I answered, taking a sip of my coffee as I continued my paperwork, not lifting my eyes up.

" Why don't we just obliterate them from the face of the Earth? We've done it to countless Mafia gangs, so why not?, " Gian asked curiosly.

" I'm afraid not. Unlike the other Mafia gangs, They're not cocky and stupid. This is the Afritelli Familia we're talking about, not some small fry gang, " I replied, focusing on my paperwork to get this done before I leave and go back to California. I must inform my father about this personally, so he can handle in protecting our family and after that, I will go back to Italy to do some unfinished business.

" Ah, Capo ! I just remember something. Señorita Keira said the pool swimming will be tomorrow. She told me to pass this on to you, " Gian said. This caught my attention and I raised my eyes up to look at him.

" What? Why couldn't she have just inform it to me personally? "

" That is what I asked but She said that she did not want to disturb you and your work, " Gian paused for a bit before continuing, " And she's going shopping in Italy. Says that she'll meet a friend there. "

" Who's with her?, " I asked in an emotionless tone, but deep inside, I panicked a bit and worried about her.

" I believe she is with Lorenzo or Emanuel, Capo. Poor guys. They are going to spend countless hours following her in and out of stores while carrying lots of shopping bags in their arms, " Gian snickered, " I bet they are playing as judges to see which clothes are better on her than the other. "

My lips turned upward slightly, just imagining my wife buying stuff and letting my men carry her shopping bags for her. But even so, She isn't like that. I gave her one of my credit cards and told her she can buy whatever she wants or desires. But she merely shook her head and thanked me for the card. She told me that she would just buy groceries and cook dinner, despite that the Villa has very fine and high class chefs.

I shook my head slightly as I continued my paperwork. It was silent for a bit until Gian asked again.

" Are you sure that you completely trust me and the others, Capo? , " Gian asked in a serious tone. There was something in his voice that was not right in his character.

" What do you mean?, " I looked up to see him, still with a smile but the thing hidden deep in his eyes was off character.

" Ah, Nevermind, Sir. Please continue back to your work and I shall be taking my leave, " Gian said with closed eyes and a smile, before going out of my office. I looked at his back with narrowed eyes suspiciously before going back to my work.

I heard the doorknob click as the door opened. But before I could hear the door close again, He spoke,

" One day, You'll thank me for doing this to you. "

I looked up to see him close the door. My eyebrows knitted together when I knew he was acting fishy and suspicious than his regular self. I will deal with him later as I shook my head and continued my work.

I paused again before I could even write a single letter on the papers since I can't help but think about my wife and worry about her. She is out there shopping or doing something with her innocent life, not knowing that the enemy could be there and snatch her away. But all could do now is to hope that she will return her safe and sound or there will be Hell to pay to whoever dares to even touch a single strand of her hair.

~~~~

Something's fishy or maybe it's just me after eating fish for breakfast XD

Anyways, Sorry for the late update since I'm having Writer's block and laziness added together ( = u = ) I'm sorry.

Well, Then :) Announcement. To the lucky 5 who can comment awesome hashtags for this story, I will follow you and PM something very sudden and secret to you! ^_^ G'luck and start Hashtagging!