La llorona (part 1)

(Sun, Moon, and the others are 8-10 year old little kids in this story.)
No one's Pov:
It was a usual day here in a small town in Mexico. Kids playing around, staying outside after dark messing with there friends. This town was peaceful, they didn't have any sort of problems that they needed to worry about. The towns folk were very nice to each other, they would consider each other as family. As time went on kids have been slowly disappearing after dark, almost 3 kids were gone. The towns folk only heard a crying woman, walking around the village after dark. Family's stop letting there kids stay after 8pm, fearing that there kids will be next on the list...

Sun's POV:
It was finally morning, I got up from my bed heading over to the bathroom to brush my teeth so I could eat some breakfast. "Morning Sun breakfast is ready!" I heard my Mom yell from the kitchen. "Okay I'll be there in a bit!" I shouted, as I finished brushing my teeth I went over towards her. "Hurry the food is getting cold" she said as she handed me a plate. As always she made eggs with beans, "again" I mumbled as I looked at the food. "Yes again, now hurry it's getting cold." She said as she got her cup of coffee, I didn't thought she would hear me, does she has some sort of power to hear any thing? Like this one time I got bad grades in school, I hid my grades but she still somehow managed to figure out about them. As she waited for me in front of the house with her chancla 🩴 in hand, what a horrible day that was...
    We both soon started to eat some breakfast, as soon as I was done I washed my plate before she even asked. "Hey Mom can I go play with my friends?" I asked her "Did you clean your room? Did you finish your homework?" She asked as she looked towards me. "Yes, I did it yesterday..." "Okay then, you can go play with your friends. Don't stay out to late do" she said, I soon headed to my room to go get changed. I put some shorts and a t shirt I had laying around. I got my backpack and filled it up with toys, so me and Chica could play with.
   "Bye Mom, I'll be back later okay!" I shouted as I ran out "Be careful okay!". I made my way towards the hide out, where we would meet up. It was near a lake, sometimes we would play in the water, I wouldn't go to deep since I don't really know how to swim. I soon spotted Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica on the playground the others were nowhere in sight. "Hey everyone!" I shouted as I ran toward them. "Oh hi Sun!" Chica shouted as she ran towards me, the both of us hugged each other very tightly. It was are way of saying hello, "Where are the others at?" I asked Bonnie since he knows what goes on more than any of us. "They haven't came yet they should be here in a bit" Bonnie said as he slid down the slide. "Do you want to play while we wait for them to come?" "Sure! I brought my jump rope!" I said as I got it out from my backpack. We soon started to play as we waited for the rest to arrive.

~time skip~
Moon's POV:
     I made my way to the same old route I take to head towards are little gather up place. As I was getting near I spotted Roxy and Monty, "Heh you guys you coming over to go play with the others?" I asked them, seeing they brought there soccer ball with them. "Yea, want to come with us?" Monty said "Sure I was just heading over there right now". We soon made are way over towards everyone, I saw Sunny standing there drinking some water as the rest were playing around. I went behind him making sure he didn't spotted me, giving him a tight hug from behind. "Eep!- Moony you scared me!" He said looking slightly mad"Morning Sunny~" i soon let go of him, he turned around pouting a bit "I told you to not scare me like that again." "How could I not scare you, when you look so adorable when you look all scared and mad~" I told him as I brought him closer to me, he turned around looking flustered.
    "Okay you two save it for later" Roxy said, as she pulled the both of us apart. Making her way towards the others. "Jealous~" "No. It's to early for your shenanigans." After a bit we all started to play soccer, Sun sat out seeing all of us play so it would be even. From time to time he would come in switching out with chica since she would get tired first.