Decommissioned 💔

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️
SuiCIde, death, and grief
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suns POV:
It was a usual day in the daycare both Moon and I took care of the kids. At the end of the day we started cleaning up the daycare, fixing up the arts and crafts tables, and the cloud corner where we have nap time at. As I was putting away the art supplies I heard someone walk towards me, "You need any help there Sunny?" Moon asked. "No thanks, I'm almost done here" "Okay then. I'll see you upstairs then" Moon said as he called his wire down. "Alright"
As I finished cleaning the rest of the daycare, Moon came back downstairs. "Is everything alright Moony?" I asked him, "Yea I just forgot something down here. You can head upstairs if you want" he said. "Okay!"

Moon's POV:
I headed over to the cloud corner searching for my Sun plushie. I brought it downstairs, since the kids wanted to play dolls with me. I forgot to bring it back upstairs to are room. I started searching for it, looking everywhere. "Found you" I whispered, holding my plushie close so I won't lose him anymore. There was a loud knock on the door, "who could be here this late at night?". I opened the door slightly, just to see who was there "Hey Moon they need you down at parts and service right now." Vanessa said, "What for we don't have a check up this week." I told her, "We had to reschedule it for today. Now hurry up" 
Something was up, but I don't know what there planing to do with me. Hopefully Sunny doesn't get to worried about me...
       As we made it to parts in service I saw a few unknown faces, they never do the check ups it's always that one guy. "Get in the protective cylinder, and sit down on the chair so we can get started." One of the said, I hesitated a bit, but still went inside. I was soon strapped down to the chair unable to move, a guy walked inside going behind me. "Starting decommission, daycare attendant Moondrop"
"Wait what... y-you can't decommission me who is going to take care of naptime!" "We already got that covered." The man said, Shit! I can't move! What do I do! I have to do something!.... I-I'm so sorry Sun... I wish I can see you one last time...
      ( He died 🎉)

Suns POV:
     I was waiting for Moon to come back, he said he forgot something downstairs, but it's been almost 10 minutes and he hasn't come back yet. I'm getting a bit worried... he probably hasn't found it yet, shouldn't panic he's going to come back any minute...
   (He fell asleep after half an hour)

~time skip next day!~
     I woke up, realizing I woke up a bit late. I looked next to me seeing nobody there, "he's probably downstairs getting the daycare ready no need to get worried" I thought. As I got downstairs, there was no sign of him being there, their was still a mess everywhere. "Need to start getting everything ready... he should be  back later by nap time hopefully"
   As the day started, kids came in, and started to run and play around. I kept an eye out, making sure everyone was okay and having fun. Time to time I glanced at the front door, checking if there was any chance of Moon coming back, but nothing... "where could he have gone too..." I muttered.
      Soon nap time came, still no signs of him coming back. The kids where getting a bit fuzzy about delaying nap time for a while, how do I even start nap time... do I just turn off the lights and let them go to sleep... suddenly a kid started tugging on my pants, "Mr. Sun where is Mr. Moon?"  they asked. I stood there not knowing what to say, "Umm... I don't really know..." I responded back. "Who's going to take care of nap time?" They asked, as they rubbed there eye, clearly tired. "I'll just have to take care of it... by any chance can you help me out, I've never done nap time before" i asked them "Okay". After a long while I was able to put everyone to sleep, the lights where off. It was really hard to see anything around me, I started to panic a bit not knowing where exactly I was at, all I saw around me was darknesses. I sat down on the floor waiting for nap time to be over so I can just hurry and finish the day quickly.

~time skip few weeks later~

No ones POV:
As weeks pass by Suns hope of Moon coming back gets slimmer and slimmer. His joy slowly fades away, his work gets harder and harder as the days pass. Having to work full time with a bunch of rowdy kids are difficult.
He had asked multiple workers of where Moon had went off to but nobody would tell him. They would ignore him completely, or make up excuses. After asking so many times where he was at one of the parts and service workers grown tired of him asking. "Look if I tell you where he is I want you to start bothering us!" He shouted angrily, suns rays retracted "please I just want to know if he's okay..." sun whimpered. "He got decommissioned! There! Is that what you wanted to hear!" He yelled, he soon walked off leaving the poor animatronic in shook.

Sun's POV:
'He can't be... why... why did they do that to him... and hide it from me for so long... I didn't even get to say goodbye...' tears fell down my eyes. My fans where getting faster by the second, I went back to the daycare to are room. I took a seat looking at the Moon plushie he gabbed me a long time ago... Everything hurtes... there was nothing wrong with me physically, but there was a horrible pain in my heart. I looked at the mirror, tons of tears fell down my eyes. Nobody would even care about me anymore... they just left me here to rot from the start, but at least I wasn't alone. I had Moony along my side, but now he's gone... leaving myself here in the darkness all alone... 'Why... Why... Why...' kept repeating in my head over and over.
I don't want to be here all alone... I looked back at my Moon plushie, it just kept smiling back at me. I looked back at the mirror, I reached behind me head slowly. Searching for something, once I found it i got a good grip on it. I slowly started to apply pressure to it. I closed my eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A loud crack was heard everything went pitch black...

(Angsty am I right 💀, hope you all enjoyed this one shot I think it will be the last one. Since I'm going to start focusing on a main story I'm working on you Can find the first chapter coming out soon check my account it's called 'The shinning stars' it's sun x moon ofc so hope I see you all there. Have a good day/night)