Christmas 💙

Today was Christmas, the whole mega plex was closed for the week. As everyone got ready for the holidays decorating there rooms with festive decorations, they decided to go ahead and have a Christmas party. To spend time together during this wonderful holiday. Little did they know it would be full on chaos...

Sun's POV:
    As I was cleaning up the daycare, there was a knock on the door. I wonder who would be here at this time, as I opened up the door Bonnie and Chica where standing outside, wearing Santa hats. "Hi Sun, Merry Christmas!" Both of them said as they handed me a Santa hat as well. "Hi you two! Merry Christmas as well!" I said as I put on the Santa hat they gabbed me. "Where having a little Christmas party at DJ's place, you two should come and have fun! There will be drinks and fun games!" Chica said as she passed me an invite, of the information about the party. "Oh, I'll stop by to have a few drinks then, I won't stay to long since Moon can get a bit... extreme when it comes to alcohol..." I told them, "okay bring a gift, where doing a gift exchange" "alright I'll bring one, I'll see you two later!" I said as they walked away. "Bye!"
    I rushed upstairs, seeing Moon still asleep. "Wakey wakey!" I yelled as I jumped on him. "Oof- SUN!" "Morning Moony, slept well" I smiled, as he turned around to see me face to face. "You couldn't have let me sleep a little bit longer..." he mumbled "I did! It's almost 11 in the morning!" I shouted at him ".... Oh. What happened?" He asked as he wiped his eyes. "We got invited to a Christmas party!" I said as I showed him the invite, "at what time?" "Later today around 6pm" "Okay we can go, who's coming?" "Everyone is" I told him he sighed "Great I have to deal with Monty..." I may have forgotten about him, he gets a bit intense. Both him and Moon when there drunk are chaotic... "We should get ready so we can be ready for later" I told him as we both got off the bed. "Alright sunshine, let's get dressed"

~time skip~
Moon's POV:
   Somehow Sun managed to convince me to wear the most stupidest outfit. He made me wear a Santa outfit, the only way I was wearing that was for him to wear a similar one, except the woman version. He looked so flustered when he got out, having it on, I had the biggest smirk on my face enjoying the view of that tight dress on him.
We soon arrived at DJ's place, as we were heading in I was pulled back. "Hey Sun are you okay~" I asked fully knowing what was going on with him. "Do we have to g-go inside, can i get a sweater please" he said, his whole face bright red embarrassed to go in. "Nope. Now let's go in now!" I said as I dragged him inside. As we both got inside seeing everyone inside, drinking and messing around with the small music man's that were just standing there, looking ready to pounce on them. "Hey you two over here!" Freddy shouted waving at us, "Hey you guys thanks for inviting us" I told them since sun wouldn't stop hiding behind me. "No problem, where is Sun at?" "He's behind me" I moved to the side letting them see Sun, in his little outfit~ "H-hey you guys" "Sun who exactly made you wear that!" Chica said as she saw Sunny in that tight outfit. He just stared straight at me looking at me a bit mad.
  "Look he made me wear this outfit, and I'm not the only one going to wear one." I told everyone, "Why didn't you get one like Moon's?" Freddy asked as he saw Sun trying to cover his legs. "It was the only one left, and he looks hot on it~" they all just stared at me with a 'are you serious' face. "Okay... well there serving drinks over there if you want some. Bonnie and Monty are over there near DJ music man, there both already drunk..." Freddy said as he looked towards both of his boyfriends messing around with the tiny music man. I have to manage to avoid them at all costs, or I won't hear the end of it.
    As I went over to get something to drink, one of the music man came over towards me. "What." I asked but they just kept staring at me, they turned around looking at both Monty and Bonnie. Then turning around to stare at me, "Don't. Do. It." I slowly went towards it to try and catch it, but before I could get him he ran for it. Making his way towards them, oh shit I'm fucked... I hid my face with my hat. I could hear Monty laugh so hard all the way over here. I took a huge sip of my drink hoping they would just ignore me, but they started to walk towards me. "Well, well, well, what do we have here~" Monty said as he wrapped his hand around me putting his hand on my shoulder. "Who made you wear that" Bonnie asked as he stood next to me, having me surrounded. "Sun." They both started to laugh, this was so embarrassing.... "Not so tough now huh~" Monty said as he messed with my hat, giggling a bit. I punched him hard in the stomach "I dare you to say that again." "Pfft- Monty are you okay" Bonnie asked him, laughing as he saw him in pain. Knowing full well that was going to happen to him, "Y-yea" he said giving a thumbs up.
   After I finished my drink, that little snitch came back, "Look it's little buddy" Monty pointed at the tiny music man. The little thing started to make noises trying to get my attention, but I ignored them. "I think it wants your hat" Bonnie said as he took off my Santa hat, "hey give it back!" "We will let him have it for a minute" they soon placed my hat on him, he looked a bit confused and stared at the three of us. "You think he likes it?" "No, now give it back." I tried to reach for them, but he jumped off and started to run away. "Wait- no, come back here!" We soon all started to chase after them, to retrieve the hat back.
  He was far away from us standing near the snacks and the fruit punch, little did they know Monty was behind him. "Get them!" "Bro shut up!-" I yelled at Bonnie since he gabbed Monty away. They turned around seeing Monty behind him "got you!" He jumped straight at them, but somehow it managed to doge him in time. Leaving Monty crashing on the table, everything flew up falling ontop of him. "Get up there getting away!" Bonnie shouted chasing after them, as Monty tried to get back up, but I pushed him back down. "Bastard!" "That's what you get for laughing at me!" I yelled as we chased after them.
    After a while we managed to get the Santa hat back since DJ helped us a little, mostly because we were making a mess of the place. "Finally we got it back!" Monty shouted holding a bottle of beer and whisky. We soon started to drink a bunch of shots, getting even more drunk than before.

~small time skip~ (few drinks later)
No one's POV:
    Almost everyone was drunk except for Sun and Chica, since they weren't much drinkers as the others. Both Monty, Bonnie, and Moon were drunk as heck, all of them were just messing around chasing around the tiny music mans down. They soon all got tired, heading over to take a seat. "H-hey Sunny~ w-what you up ta~" moon said as he laid his head down on Suns lap. "Moon really, every time there is a party you always just have to get drunk huh?" "Mmh I'm tired..." he mumbled as he into a more comfier position. "Are you two leaving soon?" Chica asked as she looked at Moon slowly passing out on Suns lap. "Yea, I'll see you tomorrow okay" Sun said as he got up, carrying Moon bridal style. "Okay bye, don't forget your gift!" "Okay got it!"

Sun's POV:
    I got a gift from the table, heading out until the worst possible thing happened. I was under the mistletoe with a drunk Moon, "hey Sunny~ looks like we have to kiss now huh?~" Moon said looking sluggish, "Moon your drunk we can't it will probably lead to another thing..." I whispered looking a bit red. "Rules I are rules~", I didn't get a chance to speak, before he kissed me. I soon pulled apart before anything else happened, "okay there happy?" "Yes~" we soon left heading back to the daycare.

1511 words
(Merry Christmas every one! Hope you enjoyed this one shot story, I may have rushed it a little.  Also I have an Instagram account I will be posting there soon it's the same user name I have here Potatoeschaps. Hope your having a wonderful time, have a good day/night ❤️)