Piñata 💙

Sun's POV:
   Today is a special day, there is going to be a party here in the daycare! Both me and Moony will be in charge of it, we have to decorate the daycare before they guests arrive. We have balloons, streamers, cake, snacks, the typical supplies. One of my favorite ones they added is a piñata, it's a new thing we're doing now. I got up from bed, leaving Moon sleeping since he likes to sleep in. I replaced myself with his Sun plushie so he wouldn't be alone while I'm busy down stairs. I got the packages from the front desk, where all of the supplies was at. There was a letter on a specific box that was in the other side.
"Hello Sunrise and Moondrop,
Use all of the supplies necessary to decorate the daycare, the guests will arrive around 9am, the cake should arrive later. The piñata should be there fill it up with the candy we have provided there. We left a few new outfits for the both of you, since the parents payed extra. Have fun make sure all of the children are safe.
From
The big boss 😘"
     I opened up the package to see two outfits in bright pink. It had the same design as ares except just the color difference. I soon carried all of them back inside the daycare to start decorating. Changing down stairs in the outfits they gabbed us, mine came with a little jacket and a bow. It looked so cute, moon is going to hate his do, he doesn't like bright colors much.
   "Hey Sunny need some help decorating the place?" Moon asked as he came downstairs, "Yes please I need to hang these up on top of the play structures" I replied handing him some streamers to hang. "Alright." "Hey Moon when your done you need to change!" I shouted at him, hoping he could hear me. He turned around looking at my outfit, "I'll pass." "You can't you have to wear it! The boss said so!" I replied back, he soon finished and came back down heading towards me. "Where is mine at" he asked looking at all of the empty boxes near me. "Oh I'll go get it stay right here!" I rushed towards the pile of empty boxes tossing them around, finally able to find his in the very bottom. "Here it is!" I went back towards Moony, handing him his outfit. He looked at it with disgust "Do I really have to wear this? It looks like someone dropped a bunch of glitter and pink paint on it" He said as he examined the glittery outfit "Yes. No other choice, now you go get changed." I told him pushing him towards the tower, "ugh fine..."

~time skip~
Moon's POV:
    I absolutely hate the color of these clothes they grabbed us. Why couldn't it have been some dark color. Sun doesn't seem to mind do since it's one of his favorite colors. The kids started to come in the daycare, playing around with Sun, I stood in the corner watching from afar seeing everyone play with Sunny. They just played musical chairs those sort of party games, they seem to enjoy them.

No one's POV:
"Okay everyone gather up right here it's time for the piñata! Get ready to start hitting it hard with these sticks " Sun excitedly said having the piñata next to him and a bunch of walking sticks to hit it with. "Mr. Sun isn't it supposed to be hung on?" One of the kids asked looking a bit confused since it was just on the floor. "Oh your right! I totally forgot about that part! Give me one second I'll be right back kids!" Sun said as he rushed towards Moon, "Hey Moon can you help hanging up the piñata while I get the cake, I left the blind folds and sticks next to it" "Alright do I have to do anything specific or do I just leave it hanging while they try and hit it?" "Nope! just make sure everyone is safe! I'll be right back!" Sun said as he left the daycare to get the cake and drinks. Moon went over towards the kids, handing out the sticks and blindfolds to everyone, "Okay I'll tell you all when you can start swinging at it. Let me just hang it and you guys can start going crazy." Moon told the kids as he attached the wire to himself and another to the piñata.
"Okay you guys can put the blindfolds on and start!" Moon shouted as the kids swinger there sticks, completely missing the piñata by a lot. 'I may need to lower it... just got to be careful not to get hit.' Moon thought he slowly started to lower himself down. All of a sudden a malfunction happened to the wire bringing the piñata all the way up and him lower just enough for the kids to reach with there sticks....
'WHAT THE FUCK!' Moon screamed in his mind as he tried to get the wire to get back up. Soon the kids started to hit him the sticks thinking he was the piñata. "WAIT KIDS STOP!" He shouted as they beat him up, but the children were to focused on hitting the piñata that they didn't realize he was talking nor that it was him. "SUNNY! HELP!!!" He shouted out for Sun, the last hope he had to get out of this situation.

Suns POV:
As I was getting the cake out of the fridge, I thought heard someone yelling out for help. I stayed still making no noise to make sure someone was actually calling for help. "SUNNY!!" Moon yelled, Oh no... MOON! I ran with the cake and drinks in hand rushing back to the daycare, seeing moon stuck on the wire as the kids betted him with the piñata sticks. "Sunny help me!" Moon yelled trying his best to dodge the swinging sticks. I ran towards everyone, getting hit a few times, "Kids! Stop right now! Moon is stuck!" I shouted getting everyone attention quickly. They all took off there blindfolds seeing moon with dents all over his body. "F-finally... it stopped... thanks Sun" moon managed to say before powering off for a while.

~time skip~
No One's POV:
The kids had finally left, leaving both Sun and damaged Moon there. "I'm so so so sorry!" Sun said as he cupped Moons face, "I should have not left you alone! Does it still hurt?!" "I'm okay now... just my body feels sore..."

Lol the end :)

(Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this oneshot chapter. If you have any requests leave them in the comments! Gator hunt will be out next so stayed tuned! Also started to post in Instagram so that's something, I will be posting art of these two in there maybe some OC. Have a nice day/night ♥️)