La llorona 💔 (last part)

(TW Death 💀)

No one's POV:
   A loud scream was heard from outside, everyone woke up from the terrifying scream. "Is everyone okay?!" Bonnie said looking at everyone, "Yea, what was that?" Chica said whipping her eyes. "Sunny isn't here!" Moon shouted realizing Sun wasn't next to him, his plushie and the flashlight were gone. Bonnie's Dad rushed in his room panting like crazy, "I-is everyone okay!? I heard someone yell!" He shouted, everyone got startled, but moon went rushing out. " Sun is missing!" "Check around the house make sure he didn't just pass out" Everyone soon rushed out of the room helping Moon find Sun, "Why is the door open? Did you guys forget to lock the door!?" Monty yelled getting everyone's attention, Moon went rushing out of the house. Seeing the flashlight on the ground flickering, the street dogs kept barking like crazy. "Sun! Where are you?!" Moon yelled looking at the empty streets. "Moon get back inside my parents are calling the police, we can't leave" Bonnie said as he looked at him, panicking.
After a bit the police soon came to there house, "What exactly happened?" The officer asked as the others stayed outside with there police dogs. "One of the children is missing" Bonnie's Parents responded, as the others sat on the sofa, "Can you give us a quick description of them" "He has blond hair with sun rays, yellow eyes, and has a birth mark on his face." "Okay then we will do are best to find him, you all stay inside, don't go outside alone." They soon left to search after him, leaving one cop behind to look after the kids.
  They went over to them crouching down to see them eye to eye "Do you guys possibly know where he could have gone to?" They asked looking at everyone with a serious look, "He could have probably went off to the abandoned playground where we play at..." Freddy told them, worried that something happened to his friend. "Is there a lake there." "Yes, but that doesn't matter he's in danger right now!" Moon shouted, "Oh shit..." the cop soon got up, using there walkie talkie "This is officer David, I have information about the missing kid." They soon told them where he could probably be at, but they couldn't seem to find it. "One of you take me there to that place now. Your friend is in great danger." "I'll go in the fastest and I know a short cut, hurry up!" Moon shouted, they both soon got out of the house running towards the playground. The officer contacted everyone about the location, so they could help look.
    When they got near the play area they found Suns plushie on the ground "This is Suns plushie! He has to be somewhere around here! Help look in the play structures!" Moon said, they both started to look but nothing "He's not here look around the lake, take this flashlight if you see something tell me immediately."

Moon's POV:
    I got off of the play structures and started to look around the lake hoping he wouldn't be there. I know he can't swim, so if he's there he might be.... I don't want to think about it. I ran around pointing the flashlight towards the water. Soon more cops came and helped find him, one of the police dogs started to bark and ran on the dock we had. They sat down looking at there owner, my heart sank once I saw what was at the top of the water. "We have something over here!" They shouted as they pulled the weird figure out of the water. Tons of cops rushed over with some aid kits, I felt tears coming down my eyes. Soon one of the cops rushed over towards me, he grabbed my hand tightly and rushed out of there trying there best to keep me away from seeing what exactly they found. As we were walking I got to see what exactly they found, "N-no.... This can't be S-sunny..." tears fell down my eyes it was getting hard to breath. They started to perform cpr, but no matter what he wouldn't wake up... I stood there seeing one of my best friends since I was a kid, laid on the ground lifeless. A cop soon walked over towards us, "I'm sorry kid your friend is gone... we were to late..." I ignored him watching as they put Sun in a plastic bag. "Hey kid-" "SHUT UP! You guys are always to late to do anything! Now my friend is dead because all of you!" I was filled with anger and sadness at the same time, I don't know what to do without him in my life... now he's gone and I can't do anything about it...

No ones POV:
   They soon left, closing off the place for further investigations on how Sun even got there. They returned Moon back to his parents asking him to stay quiet on what he has seen, but of course that wasn't going to happen. The day after the whole town left a memorial for him near the lake where he will now lay and rest....

(I messed up horrible in the first part I left the biggest spoiler 😭 hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. See you all next time)