Gator hunt Part 2

~at the daycare~
      "Hey Sun Moon we have a little gift for the two of you" Emodeer said giggling a bit excited for them to see what they have done to Monty. "Sure! Just give us one minute we have to clean up the daycare" Sun said as he started cleaning up the daycare. "What are you three doing here? The plex is about to close soon" moon asked them "We have a little surprise for you two in the back!" Noondrop said excitedly, Potatoes just stood there thinking about how they were going to even get out of the plex without getting caught. "You good?" "Huh, oh yea I'm fine just making sure these 2 don't get in trouble." Potatoes told Moon, he stood there confused "in trouble for what exactly?" He asked looking at the three of them "we can't say because that's going to give away the surprise~" Emodeer said having a mischievous look on there face. "Umm should I be worried?" "Counting how much you hate Monty." Potatoes told him looking unbothered, "Okay! Im done cleaning up! Let's go to that surprise!" Sun shouted as he rushed towards them.
        They all soon left the daycare heading towards the others, avoiding security since they had destroyed Montys room even more. They soon made it seeing the others standing outside of the room, "hey you guys your also here to see the surprise!" Sun asked Maxie and Demon, "Both of us already know what it is, we helped" Demon responded "Can you two wear these blindfolds" Maxie asked as they handed them the blindfolds, Sun immediately put it on, bouncing up and down from excitement. Moon stood there looking at everyone "Why exactly do we need to wear this?" "It's better not to ask questions just put it on" Demon told Moon. Soon everyone got inside where Monty was at, his body covered in dents lose wires everywhere. Potatoes stood next to sun while the others were next to Monty about to fully reveal the surprise.
     "Okay you can take off the blindfolds off!" Emodeer said, "Oh what exactly is this?" Sun said looking at the room, seeing everyone's weapons in the corner of the room. "Would you like to do the big reveal Noondrop?" Emodeer asked him, "With pleasure" he removed the blanket that was covering Monty's body, "Surprise!" All of them said, Maxie pulled out confeti making things more exciting than it is. They both stood there in shock Sun stood there speechless, "Oh. My. God..." "This is the best surprise ever!" Moon shouted rushing over towards Monty "that's what you get you stupid lizard!" "Do you want to damage him we have a few weapons. He is still alive, so he can feel everything you do to him" Maxie offered him a bat that said 'Nighty Night' on it, Moon immediately took it and started to hit Monty with it. "H-hey you guys... not trying to ruin the moment, but we should leave him, he's already damaged pretty badly..." Sun said looking at moon finish Monty off. "Come on we just-"
"Hey! Who's in there come out!" Freddy was heard outside of the room. "Shit." Everyone said, knowing there all going to get in big trouble. "Language." Sun whispered trying to stay quiet, "I know someone's in there come on out! If you don't I'll come on out i will use force to get in!" Freddy yelled, "Everyone hide!" Potatoes whispered yelled at everyone, everyone hid just in time, but Moon stood next to the door hiding in the shadows getting ready to attack. Freddy got in seeing Monty's destroyed body in the middle of the room. "Monty!" Freddy yelled as he was about to rush over to him Moon hit him with the bat, knocking him out.
Everyone looked at each other processing what had just happened. "RUN!" Moon shouted, everyone soon rushed out of the room leaving both Monty and Freddy there. After a quick escape, they all went back to the daycare. "That was a close one..." Maxie said as everyone tried to catch there breath from the long run. "We just did that, I can't believe we just did that..." Sun muttered, shocked about what had just happened. "Sun you alright?" Moon said, looking at him. "We just got Monty decommissioned... and you knocked out Freddy...." "Their both fine we didn't damage there AI so there fine... hopefully" Noondrop told them, but whispered the last part to not make Sun even more worried than he is.
"I think we should go now before security comes for us." Potatoes said as she grabbed the car keys, "alright. Thanks for that surprise, it was sure something...". Soon everyone made there way out of the daycare, heading towards the exit. "Stop right there!" A security guard shouted, everyone stopped for a second "RUN!" Emodeer shouted, they all started to run out of the Mega pizza Plex. Rushing to get in the car, while security where just behind all of them. "HOLD ON TIGHT THIS IS GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE!" Potatoes shouted as she stepped on the gas not even waiting for the gate to open.
   (Ending with an epic car escape)
870 words

(Thanks everyone for reading Gator hunt, hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks for those who wanted to be in it, Emodeer, Demon, Noondrop, and Maxie. Hope you 4 liked the ending :) I'll be making a post with funny scenes related to the story, so stay tunde for that. Hope you all enjoyed Gator Hunt see you all next time Peace Out!)