❄️ Various x reader: Mistletoe kisses (Headcannons part 2) 🌨

Kobeni
- Kobeni and you are both timid introverts and didn't like to socialise that much. You two already get along before Christmas and Christmas Eve by going to outlets to try on new cute winter clothes together.
- After that, Kobeni called you to stop by a coffee shop where you two ordered Christmas-themed pastries and drink hot cocoa with lots of whipped cream and chocolate shavings on it.
- Kobeni got whipped cream on her noses and around her lips, which you laughed at her priceless facial expression when she questions you on why are you laughing so hard and began to stutter.
- Before going to the malls, you also visited Family Burger Restaurant with her to see that the customers have been multiplying for the past few weeks.
- The both of you are lucky to order the last two remaining burgers in the restaurant at the start of a busy day.
- You and Kobeni took selfies together in a cute photo booth where the two of you mess with the filters on the screen.
- Once you find a mistletoe sticker in one of the options, you find it is cute and placed it on top of the frame when Kobeni is not looking.
- The two of you made cute poses and peace signs together.
- When the camera lenses are clearly focused and the camera lights began to flash on both of your faces, you find the time and chance to smooch Kobeni's cheeks.
- Kobeni was in shock but then smiled and chuckled back at your surprise.
- The two of you got two long strands of selfies as Christmas souvenirs on your way home, looking young and beautiful on the days in your youthful years.

Makima/Control Devil
- Makima will invite you to spend time with her during Christmas Eve by making excuses of her cancelling her business trips in order to be with you.
- She will just try to act nice and caring by letting you choose your favorite location to spend time together during Christmas.
- She also promised to treat you dinner during the night.
- Trying not to do anything reckless such as killing everyone around her and messes with you with her abilities.
- She requested you to wrap your arms around hers so the two of you will not get lost and also the time when she feels more human.
- Because of your naïveté, you chuckled and just assume it's just an innocent side of her and probably still have a personality of a child inside her stern appearance filled with bloodlust (and manipulation).
- You two went to see the bird's eye view of the whole city at the top of Tokyo Tower. You tell her to look at the binoculars to take a better look together.
- You and Makima bought Christmas-themed mascot headband and both of them has a mistletoe on the centre of the accessory.
- Makima called you to stand on the skyscraper's glass floor/panes and look at the city's view down there.
- You, being scared of heights, didn't dare to walk over these. Makima said if you walk on your own, she'll give you a kiss. You, obviously, woof woof and accepted the challenge.
- Your feet starts to grow cold after walking a few steps. When the trembling causes your feet to lose balance, Makima caught you and hug you in her arms at full speed.
- She giggled and told you that she never had so much fun once in her life. She gave you an everlasting kiss on the lips. Because of you, you showed the joy and happiness that she never get to experience before.

Reze/Bomb Devil
- Reze is the one who invited you to watch the bird's eye view of the entire city with her during Christmas.
- Instead of going to Tokyo Tower like Makima, Reze called you to meet on the top of the mountains where she once invited Denji to go the summer festival with her to watch the fireworks there.
- You we're a bit skeptical and there is a gut feeling in your chest at first.
- Reze wants to go and sit on a cable with you, so you can relax and enjoy the snow on the mountain peaks.
- When you get tired during the ride, you rest your head on her shoulder and let her hum lullabies or Christmas song in Russian (A/N: it is a very beautiful language 🇷🇺)
- Once the two of you got to your destination, you and Reze hold hands and enjoy the blizzard and fog along with the city.
- Reze saw a mistletoe on an oak tree and is already thinking about and imaging scenes on kissing under the mistletoe with you. She blushed when she fantasised and it is starting to become obvious that you noticed it and now, there's no hiding or turning back.
- Reze reached out both of her hands to caress your cheeks, her fingertips were so cold in contrast to your warm puffy red cheeks.
- She gave you a kiss, a kiss that sets your gut feeling on fire and burnt into ashes. You kissed back. The warm breath you are both sharing shared an amazing experience of true love and friendship.