🌸 Hayakawa Aki x Fuyuko: Blood-covered petals (Part 2) 🌺

Previously on Part 1...
"Fuyuko, I don't mind seeing that devil's abilities again. Your violence and desperation to kill a prey are not what bothers me, just don't try to hide anything from me. I want you to find me anytime when you're having any problems or feeling down. It's an order, Fuyuko. It's a long-term order that I'm going to give you from now on."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

He dodged my question and his face had a faint blush on his cheek.

"Tch, forget it! By the way, don't use my first name so casually, use honorifics! And I'm still not forgiving about the fact that you broke our formation earlier. Know you place well!"

I tilted my head and asked again,

"What is that supposed to mean?"

He looks at me while he tried to hide his cute blush. Before he could answer my question, Denji called us to get out of the alleyway and impatiently asked,

"What the fuck AKI, FUYUKO! COULD WE GO NOW?!! I'm literally so hungry because of that half-ostrich newbie! (A/N: Yes, white ostriches actually exists 😂) She's running way too fast that I'm losing all my calories within half a day! Let's grab some stuff to eat already!" Denji shouted loudly at the end of the alleyway.
So, the irritated me and Aki have to walk out of the alley and go to the nearest traditional ramen restaurant in the streets.

Aki told me that he'll tell me about our conservation later, but the thing that bothers me now are flower petals that flew out of his blazer's pocket: a mix of red Tsubaki, white Daisies and Sakura flowers that are drenched in blood stains.

Aki-kun you liar...you're also hiding something from me.

What is it you're hiding, Aki? I need to know..

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧
Third person's POV
Aki, Denji and Fuyuko finally found a stranger's car on an abandoned road and used it to drive and find the nearest ramen shop available. Aki is doing all of the driving while Denji and Fuyuko are sitting at the back seats, arguing and kicking each other, complaining about why they didn't have each other's backs for some reason.

"BRO IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR SLACKING OFF DURING MISSIONS! I COULD'VE DIED! IF YOU CAN JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT MS MAKIMA AND HER MELONS FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND, THEN YOU COULDN'T HAVE RUN SO SLOW, DUMBASS! I'm NOT an ostrich!"

"YES YOU ARE! YOU MAY BE SHORT BUT YOU'RE ONE CRAZY CHICK!!!"

"HOW LOW IS YOUR IQ?! USE YOUR CHAINSAW POWERS!!! THAT DEVIL ALMOST KILLED ME!"

"IT COULD GET MESSY, NEWBIE! DO YOU WANT ME TO GET INTO BIG TROUBLE AND HAYAKAWA-SENPAI CLEANING UP OUR MESS FOR US?!"

"No it won't!!!" 

"Yes it will!!!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh huh!"

"NUH UH!"

"YUH HUH!"

"NUH! UH!"

"YUH! HUHHHHH!"

The irritating shouting, nagging and screaming from the new girl and Denji and all the aggressive kicking from Aki's front seat is causing the dark-haired male to finally snap. He slammed the brakes and pressed the steering wheel's honker button. The beeping noise is so loud that it cause both of his two comrades to flinch. He turned his entire body at a swift motion, facing them with a grumpy expression on his face.