I am

Edyn's POV
I hate being stuck in this darn recovery room and not out on the field. There has already been two missions in an afternoon and morning. I'm just glad mom is coming back today.

"No that's not right, you've got it all wrong," Taryn corrects Sam. They have been arguing and fighting for an hour. It's really starting to get on my nerves.
"No, you've got it wrong, it goes like this, put this in first and then this on top," Sam then corrects Taryn.
I hate, absolutely hate it, when people argue. I clinched my fists and notice everything starts shaking.
"Taryn," I called. She didn't answer, then the glass on the lambs burst into tiny pieces of shattered glass. That caught their attention.
"Edyn, what happened," Sam asks coming toward me.
"I-I don't know, but I think I just caused an earthquake and broke a lamp," I answered, almost sounding like a question.
"Fitz, get a broom," Sam goes and gets a broom as Taryn sets me down on the bed. She checks my heartbeat which is beating inhumanly. Sam comes back with a broom and sweeps up the pile of glass.
"I think you should take it easy for a while," he says.
"Yeah, yeah, okay, when is mom coming back," I asked with a mixed feelings of worry and anxiety.
"In a about an hour," he says looking at his watch and sweeping the last of the glass.
They leave and I lay down to sleep.

Peggy's POV
Finally, back at the base. My First priority now, is to check in with Fitz and Simmons.

"How are they," I asked walking in
the lab.

"Lyric is fine, Edyn," Taryn started to say.

"What, Edyn what," I asked.

"Something really interesting happened to her in that station, she-"

I didn't stay for her to finish, I rushed right over to her room.
She's sound asleep. I sit down next to her.
"Simmons, where's Lyric," I asked through the walkie-talkie.
"I don't know ma'am, I'll look," she said. She's always so polite.
"Mom, mom your back," Edyn says with a smile.

"Yes, I am, how are you,"

"Okay," she said rubbing her eyes.
She gets out of bed and greets me with a hug. I set her on my lap and she asked me tell her a story. I could tell she was still tired. I decided to tell her about meeting Steve. And with words she was back asleep. I lay her back down on the bed and remember how much I really did miss Steve. I have done a really good job covering it up.

Edyn's POV
I woke and went to the kitchen when I realized how hungry I was. Everybody was sitting in the dining room, even Lyric.
I grab a oatmeal cookie and sat to join them.
"hey, whatcha talking about," I asked taking a bite of my snack.
"Nothin in particular," Greg answers, "Just the past,"
"Mmm, fun" I say sarcastically.

We continue talking for hours, then the worst thing happened.
Mom had left for a few seconds and everyone started arguing. Mainly Lyric and Fitz about what happened back at the station.
Mom came back and tried to calm them down, but I couldn't take it anymore. I was gonna lose my cool.
But instead the ground started to shake.
"Edyn, Edyn stay calm," Taryn warns me.
I try to stop it but I couldn't get control.
Mom looks toward me and the look on her face, I could tell she was wondering why Taryn said that.
"Edyn, what's doing this," she asks.

I gulp and start to speak, "I-I am,"
Then the window behind us shattered just like the lamp did.
*********************************
626