Day before

DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

*Gemma's pov*

I smoothed down my dress that i was wearing.
While Looking at my appearance in the long mirror.

"Hey babe?" Michael shouted.
"DONT COME IN" Me and Karen shouted
"What? why? Its my room?" He replied
"Im trying on my wedding dress"
"On..okay....Hey jess?"
"What"
"You look hot"
I felt a blush rising up to my cheeks.

"You really do look beautiful, you know" Karen said.
"Thank you"

I heard the doorbell.
And cheers and shouts. 5sos were here.
I slipped out of my dress why the help of karen.
And i put on some leggings and a random shirt which just happened to be Michael's. While Karen put my dress away , And i ran downstairs to greet everyone.

When i got downstairs, i saw them all crowding round a bag.
"You alright there?" I asked.
They all jumped in response.
"You scared me!" Calum shouted.
"What you doing?" I asked
"Nothing" Michael said.
I gave him puppy dog eyes.
"Okay...its hair dye" I chuckled and went to get a drink.

"Oh jess, Melissa said her and the girls will be hear in an hour to help you get ready for tonight" Ashton said.

Tonight we were all having dinner in this cute little restaurant where me and Michael had our first date and have been going to for years. Then after me and the girls are going out for drinks to celebrate my last night as a single woman and Michael was doing the same but as a single man.

"Okay i better get in the shower then" i said.
I heard wolf whistles as i walked away. typical boys

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped from my clothes and started to wash my body when i heard the door open and the curtain open.

"Can i join you?" Michael pleaded.
He didn't let me answer, and he got in.
____________
After we got intimate, Michael wanted to wash my hair, for some reason he loved doing that.

Then we got out and went to our bedroom to get ready.
I shrugged on the same clothes i was wearing because they weren't dirty.

"Jess, they're here" Luke shouted.
"They're still here!" I shouted
"Yeah, they said it was okay that i could spend time with you" he winked.
I ran downstairs. And hugged them.

"Are you excited?" Lucy asked (Calum's gf)
"Yes!" I screamed.
Michael came down and we all sat in the living room, talking about random things.
I was sitting on Michael's lap, when he said "Do you want go get ready we need to leave in an hour"
"Oh shit, i didn't realise the time" i said and i ran upstairs the girls following.

"First things first" Melissa (ashtons gf) got her phone and connected her phone to it and blasted 5SOS.

We all raced around getting ready. I put my dress on, it was red and went down just below my knees and was figure hugging and i put my black wedges on .Lucy(Calum's gf )dress was a blue skater dress and she had white heels. Melissa (Ashton's gf) had a black dress on which had lace detail and she had some chelsea boots which would probably make her the same height as ashton And Katy (lukes gf)had a long white dress on that went down to her ankles and she had some black pumps on.

"Oh, Katy i forgot to ask you, how did luke react when you told him you were pregnant?" I asked

"Oh! He's REALLY excited" she replied.

"Aw, I'm just going to go to the toilet"

*Michaels pov*

"Right come on, i think we better start to get ready" I said.

We all walked upstairs to get ready. The boys had their suits in my mums room but mine was in my bedroom.
I approached our room when i heard my voice. I chuckled and opened the door.
"Wheres jess?" I asked
"Toilet" Lucy replied
I grabbed my suit and put it in my mums room, where the boys were getting ready. And went to see if jess was okay.

I knocked on the door. She didn't reply.
"Jess baby?" Still no reply
I opened the door to reveal jess on the floor in a ball, crying
"What's wrong, baby?" I said as i closed the door and went over to comfort her.
"Katy is pregnant and its bringing back memories" she said.
"Its okay, we can try again"
"I know, but i just wish.....it was a nice surprise that never happened" she said.
We lay there, hugging. I looked at my watch.
"Babe we have to leave in 20 minutes" i said
We got up and she straightened her dress.
"Oh my god....you look amazing! "
She smiled.
"One more day" i said and i kissed her.

*jess pov*

After me and Michael had our moment...whatever it was.. I walked into my room to see their hair and make up all done.

"Their you are..come in sit down" Katy said
I did so.
They spent the next 20 minutes curling my hair and putting my make up on .
"Done!" Melissa shouted
"Cars here!" Calum shouted from downstairs.

"You 3 go down , ill follow in a second."

They did so. And i started to put things in my bag that i would need.
Mints, lipstick, phone...

When i heard the door open.
"You look stunning" Michael said
I turned around and my jaw dropped open.

He was in suit! Michael clifford in a suit!

"You don't look to bad yourself!"

He winked.

"Come here" I said

I took a picture of us in the mirror and posted it on Twitter and Instagram.

@Jess_W: Last night of being Miss Wright. Michael should wear suits more often! 😍😘💍💍