Tour day 1 continued.

*Jess pov*

So Calum was now single. They had only been going out for 6 months. She does get a lot of male attention. I remember one time when the boys went to the studio, us girls decided to go to the beach because none of us had anything else to do. Lucy was wearing a bikini that showed off her body, perfectly. And while we went to get some drinks she was flirting with anything that breathed.

So tonight when me and Melissa have our girls night,Michael and the boys are gonna cheer Calum up.

It was 6:30, Melissa is coming in half an hour. I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower. I got out and changed into some black shorts and one of Michaels shirts.

"Hey, i wanted to wear that shirt tonight" Michael said as i walked out of the bathroom.

"Aw, sorry baby. You can wear one of mine if you like" i said.
"Ill probably stretch it" he said.

I walked over to him. He was lying on the bed, watching tv. I jumped on top of him
"OW!" He screamed
"Stop being a girl"
For the next minute i didn't say anything i was just looking into his eyes. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

KNOCK KNOCK

Michael groaned.

"What?" I said getting up.
"I just wanted to spend time with you "
"Aw, your so cute"

----------------
It was 9pm.

Me and Melissa the past 2 hours watching hairspray and finding nemo(her favourite film). We were in the middle of watching mama Mia when I looked over and she was crying. I instantly hugged her probably squishing her.

"Im sorry, its just -" she said in between sobs.
"Its ok, i understand"
"I think I'm gonna go and see ashton thank you so much for tonight" she said, heading towards the door.
"It ok, can you send Michael back please?" She nodded and left.

I put some music on and I started to tidy up.

I was dancing to Demi Lovato when i felt two arms around my waist.
"Hey, hows calum?" I ask turning around.
"Yeah he's good. Melissa? "
"I dont know. She will be but it'll take time"

Michael went in the shower and i put some old show on. When i suddenly had an idea.

I could be a surrogate for Ash and Melissa.
Melissa couldn't have kids but not because of her eggs it was her womb so her eggs and ashton sperm would be fertilised and put into me, so i would carry it.

Michael got out of the shower. Got changed and lay on the bed next to me.

"Michael?"
"Yeah?"
"I have an idea and i totally understand if your not okay with it" he sat up.
"Okay you have got me worried now"
"I was thinking that i could be a surrogate for ash and mel. Because we can always have other kids whereas they can never and that breaks my heart."
"You would do that?" He said.
"Of course"
"I knew i married you for a reason" he said, giving me a hug.
"I love you"
"I love you, too but i have one condition."
"What?"
"You have our kid first"
"Okay" I knew that Michael wanted to start having kids as soon as we were married but my miscarriage delayed us.

"Can we go and ask them?" I said excitedly. He nodded.
I ran out of the room and down the hall to their room. Michael hurrying to catch up to me. I knocked on their door.

Ashton opened it. "Oh, hey?"
"Hi, can i come in?" I asked. He opened the door and let us both in.
I walked in and saw Melissa lying in the bed. She looked as if she had been crying for years.

"Whats up?" Ashton said as he walked by us and sat next to melissa.

"Well, me and Mikey have been thinking and since you cant physically carry a baby. I am willing to carry your baby for you" both their faces lit up.
She jumped up and gave me the biggest hug ever.
"You would do that for me?" She said.
"Of course but there is one thing. "
"Erm...is it okay if she has your baby after we have our first?" Michael said.
"Yeah, thats fine. I cant believe this is happening. We will pay you!"
"WHAT? No your not!" I said, shocked at what she said. I couldn't take money off them.