Tour Day 1

TOUR DAY!

I woke up first so I rolled over and lay on top of Michael to wake him up. I started to plant kissed all over his face and neck.  He groaned and rolled over so he was on top of me. He was in his boxers and I was in one of Michael's tops. He kissed me.

"How excited are you to go on tour today?" He asked me.

"On a scale of 10... 11" I replied.

He laughed. And looked over at the clock.

"Oh shit! we are supposed to be at the airport in 20 minutes" He said jumping up.

We spent the next 20 minutes running around getting ready and doing some last minute packing.

I was wearing a black skinny jeans with my white converse and a cropped baggy jumper. While Michael was wearing skinny jeans and  a white shirt.

20 minutes later we were both in Michael's parents car on the way to airport.

When we got there, Katy was crying....a lot. Lucy had a blank face that i couldn't read and Melissa looked just as excited as me.

I ran out of the car and jumped on Katy.

"I'm gonna miss you!!" I said

"Me too" She said while sniffling .

We all made small talk for about 5 minutes when we had to go otherwise we would miss our flight.

--------

On the plane, I was sitting in the middle of Luke and Calum with Michael, Ashton and Mellissa in front of me.

Luke was staring at his lock screen which was a picture of  the baby scan.

I really hope me and Michael have some kids and soon because I am feeling VERY broody.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in 5 minutes" The intercom thing said.

Thank god for that! I hate flying especially long flights. I have been asleep 3 times but each time I get woken up by different things. The first time was a crying baby, then someone arguing, then luke getting up to go to the toilet.

We walked out of the airport in LA to see hundreds of fans all chanting "5SOS". Me and Melissa walked out and were waiting in the car.

"Hey melissa,Do you want to get married, have kids?" I asked
"Erm...." She burst out crying.
"OMG, whats wrong....?" I asked going to sit next her.
"I just found out a few days ago that i can't have kids and i haven't told anyone not even ashton" we sat in silence and i started crying.
"How did you find out?" I asked
"Well i thought i was pregnant so i did a pregnancy test and it was positive so i we to the doctors to confirm it and he said that my baby died because of something to do with my eggs or womb or something...i was 3 and a half months gone" we both started sobbing
"I don't know how you got through it"
"Its hard" i admitted.
Then the boys came back.
"Whats wrong with you two??" Ashton said worried.
"Erm...we will tell you when we get to the hotel" i said.

Me and Melissa spent the whole journey cuddling in silence.

1 hour later

"Right are you going to tell us why you were both crying in the van" Calum said .
We were in ashton and Melissa's hotel room.
I walked over to Melissa who was standing in the doorway.
"It's okay. " i said hugging her.
"Maybe i should talk to ashton on his own first"
They walked off to their bedroom and shut the door.
I sat in Michael's lap. Luke and Calum were  arguing about something on the other side of the room.
" Melissa.Pregnant. Lost baby.Cant have kids" i whispered in Michael's ear. His jaw dropped.