Back together?

NEXT DAY

*Jess pov*

Im still in hospital. Michael hasn't come back. Michaels mum has messaged me to say he is okay , he is mad at me but i never knew i was pregnant. I wish i had known then maybe i could of done something to stop it.I just hope he comes to see me soon, i miss him.

Nothing lasts forever,
Nothing stays the same

I have had all of their songs on repeat all day.
I got my phone and decided to text Michael again.

J: Hi x
J: Michael, i miss you
J: I love you
J: I promise i didn't know i was pregnant
J: please,come and see me
J: i don't understand...
J: are we still getting married?
J: we shouldn't be going through this alone

I realised it was Thursday.Band practice.

So i texted Luke.

J: Hi,is Michael there?

*Luke's pov*

I was at band practice. Every Thursday while we were on a break we decided to meet at someones house to have a band practice. So this week we were at Michaels.

I approached the door and knocked on it.
Michael opened the door looking like shit.

"Hey, you okay man?" He grunted in response.

I walked in the house and went into his garage where we had band practice.
Ashton and Calum were already there.

"Um...I'm just going upstairs for a minute" Michael said and disappeared.

My phone beeped.

J: Hi is Michael there?

"Guys, jess has just texted me asking if Michael was here, what should i say?" I said

"Don't say anything, listen me and cal have been talking and this miscarriage is neither of their faults, but its Michael who seems to be mad. So if we sit Michael down and play Made in the USA, maybe he will realise how stupid he is being. So don't text jess back let Michael go to her" Ash said

I nodded and we all got in our positions. Then he walked in.

"Right okay guys what are we doing first?" He asked heading for his guitar.

We didn't answer, we just started playing made in the usa.

Michael sat down and started to cry. He took out his phone and started staring at his lock screen. Which i know is a picture of him and jess.

After we finished, he stood up and said "Thanks guys, Ash can you give me a ride to the hospital?"

"Of course!" He said, quite loudly.
We all ran out of the house and piled into Ashton's car.
Me and Calum in the back.

We arrived at the hospital and we all ran up to her hospital room.

It was empty.

Michael broke down.

I couldn't see him like this. I ran to the nurses station.
"Er, Excuse me..do you know where the girl in that room went?" I said to a short, young nurse.
"Oh, Jessica, lovely girl she was discharged 10 minutes ago"
"Shit! Oh sorry ..um...thanks!" I said and ran back to the room
"Guys she was discharged 10 minutes ago...Come on she could of gone home!" I said and we all ran to head back to his house.

*Jess pov*

I got a cab straight to our home.
I opened the door with my keys and no one was home.
Luke and Calum's jackets were still here but where were they....?

I walked outside and sat on the steps leading up to the house.
Pulled my headphones out and put Michaels demo of she looks so perfect and closed my eyes letting the tears fall.

When the song stopped, i was a wreck. I noticed a car pulling up in the driveway. It was Ashton's car as soon as it stopped. Michael got out and ran towards me and embraced me in a hug. Kissing me all over my face.

"Im so sorry. I will never leave you again. I love you, can you forgive me?"
He pleaded.

"Of course , i love you so much"

He picked me up and took me upstairs.
"The boys are downstairs"
He walked over to the open door and closed it. And smiled.

And lets just say we are DEFINITELY back together.!