The night before

*Jess pov*

We stepped out of the car and were blinded with flashing lights.

I saw a familiar face. A reporter who ALWAYS gives me grief.

I hid behind michael. Being shorter than him has its perks.

"HEY, WHY ARE YOU HIDING?" It was him. I could tell his voice from anywhere. It was a rough voice. You could tell he smoked.

Luckily, we had got in the restaurant before he could say anything else.

Mikey noticed that i was not the excited girl i was 2 minutes ago.

While the others went to the big back table were our parents were.
Oh, yeah we rented out the restaurant for the night.

He pulled me aside.
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah, just that reporter" i said
"Yeah i saw him but i didn't say anything in case you didn't see him"
I looked at the ground.
"Hey come here" he said, opening his arms to hug me.
"Im sorry I'm being stupid" i said hugging him.
"No your not, i love you"
"I love you too" he kissed me.

"OI, LOVE BIRDS HURRY UP!" Calum shouted
We giggled and i wiped my lipstick off Michaels face.
He grabbed my hand and we walked over.

On the table it went me, michael, Michael's parents, Michael's cousin (bridesmaid) ,Luke's family ,luke and katy,Melissa and ashton, Ashton's family, Calum's family, Calum and Lucy,my parents, my sister, and my 2 best friends from school (bridesmaids).

Mario the owner came and ordered everyones drink. We all got champagne except katy. I texted her.

J:jess k:katy

J: hey, does everyone know your pregnant?
K: not everyone
J: Luke should announce it, it will be another thing to celebrate.

She showed luke the messages and they both looked at me. I nodded.

Luke stood up, getting everyones attention.

I grabbed Michael's hand, he gave me a questioning look.

"Can i have everyones attention for a moment?" Luke said.
"Well, um a few people already know this but erm..I'm going to be a dad"
Everyone looked at katy.
"Im pregnant!"

My mum and dad looked straight at me. Mum had tears in her eyes.
"Its okay" i mouthed.
Michael kissed my cheek.

Everyone else said congratulations.
Then Luke's mum, liz raised her glass and said, "TO BABIES AND HAPPINESS"
I could feel myself about to cry. So i concentrated on looking at my phone case to distract myself.

I was playing a intense game of candy crush when I suddenly needed the toilet.

I walked into the bathroom to see my sister crying trying to fix her make up.

"Hey, what's wrong ?" I asked
She jumped
"Oh, I didn't see you there" she said
"Sorry. What's wrong?"
"Nothing.I'm fine"
"Then why are you crying?"
"Right okay..I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone...and I mean ANYONE not even Michael" she said

I nodded. She doesn't know that I tell Michael everything.

"Well a few weeks ago I slept with Luke and now I'm pregnant with his baby"

My jaw dropped

"WHAT THE HELL?? WHY?? WHAT ABOUT KATY? WERE YOU DRUNK?" I started shouting questions at her.

"I don't know why we did it..it was the night we went out to that club in the city for Calum's birthday...do you remember when Katy had to look after her little brother...well luke was drunk and missing Katy and he thought I was her"

They did look similar short black hair and brown eyes.

"And i have had a thing for luke for ages..."

"This is not good..are you going to keep the baby?" I asked
"HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU?" She shouted.

There was a knock on the door and Michael came in
"Hey, is everything okay?"
"Tell him" i said
"I am pregnant....with Luke's baby" she said.
"Oh maria...does he know?" He said
"I don't think so, he was wasted"
"Maybe it should stay that way" he said
"WHAT?!...i can't do that i think i love him" she said
"Shut up..no you don't its just a school girl crush. And he has Katy and another baby on the way with the girl HE LOVES!" I shouted at her.
i stormed back to the table. With Michael and maria returning a few seconds later.

The rest of the evening went by in a blur.
We payed for the meal and the reporters had all gone. And we ordered 2 taxis to take the girls to a nightclub called focus. And the boys were going to a club called independent (made up names).
The girls and boys got in the taxi and me and Michael stood in the entrance of the restaurant .

"Our bed is gonna be cold and empty without you" he said, while wrapping bis arms around my waist.
I was staying at my parents house tonight while Michael was staying at his parents which is technically ours as well.

I smiled. "I love you" he kissed me. Like it was the last time he would ever kiss me.
"Mrs. Jessica Clifford ..hm..you'll do " he said with a smile.
"Oh i will, will i?"
"Yup" he kissed me.
"We need to go...they are waiting" i said walking away. Our hands still entwined. I bit my lip.
"Jess really, do you want me to get a boner?" He whined.
"I heard that!" Ashton shouted.
"What that i get a boners off this beautiful woman that i will call my wife tomorrow!!" He shouted
"Michael!" I shouted.

We kissed again.
"Ill see you tomorrow"

"I will be the one in white"