Zaliens & Cloud Watchers

Ariana: (walks over to Harry and Luke, whom are playing on the xylophone grill) Guys! I finally finished the new song. (sees what they are doing) What are you doing?

Luke: Xylophone grilling.

Harry: It's a way to combine my awesome music skill with Luke's mad cooking skills. (Luke accidentally flips a patty onto the window)

Luke: (takes the patty of of the window and offers it to Ariana) Window burger?

Ariana: No thanks. I'm trying this new diet where I don't eat anything totally disgusting.

Liz: (enters the store in a giant cheese costume) Guess who got a job at Cheese out of My League?

Ariana: Ooh, the high-end cheese store. That place is so much better than Cheese Just Okay. (turns to Harry) So, I just finished the song for our new webcast. It perfectly captures everything you're about. (puts the headphones on Harry) Listen. What's do you think?

Harry: I love it!

Ariana: Yay!

Harry: (once Ariana is gone) I hate it.

Luke: Here. (gets a drum out that is filled with chili) Try it with my drum chili. (pours the chili onto the burger)

Harry: Not the burger. Ariana's song! I don't like it.

Luke: Well, maybe my drum chili will help with that too. (pours drum chili onto Ariana's music player)

*Cheese out of my League*

Liz: Thank you for shopping at Cheese out of my League! (her costume makes her bump into other cheese items)

Harry: (he is playing cheese equipment of Go Fish with Luke) Got any cheddar?

Luke: Go fish. (Harry picks up a piece of cheese from the pile) Got any provolone? (Harry hands a piece of cheese to Luke; Luke bites it) This is monterey jack! (throws the cheese onto the floor) Cheater.

Harry: Sorry, I'm distracted. I can't stop thinking about Ariana's song. The lyrics are so not me.

Luke: Well, if you don't feel like playing, I'm going to eat the deck.

Harry: I mean, check out these lyrics. (reads from the paper) I'm a sensitive guy, sad movies and sunsets make me cry. (stops reading from paper) I hate sad movies, and what kind of guy cries at sunsets?

Luke: Bye-bye Mister Sun. He won't be until be back until tomorrow. (starts crying)

Liz: Man, I hate this job. My entire uniform is made out of real cheese, including my underwear!

Luke: I wear cheese underwear all the time! I love it. I really feel like I can breathe in it, especially the swiss.

Liz: Why would you do that?

Luke: Because the goat cheese is too squishy!

Harry: Guys! What am I going to do? I don't like Ariana's song, but if I tell her, it'll hurt her feelings.

Luke: There's only one thing you can do.

Liz: I never thought I'd say this, but Luke is right. Be honest with her.

Luke: (at the same time as Liz's last sentence) Give her a pickle basket. (gets hit by Liz's cheese costume) Ow! What? She loves pickles!

Liz: She also loves honesty.

Luke: Well I don't have a honesty basket. I only have a pickle basket.

Harry: I guess I'll tell Ariana the truth. There's nothing to be afraid of. (turns around to see Ariana and screams)