𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

19 year old Annalise always had everything handed to her on a silver platter. But this time she wanted to do something by herself.

When she had told her parents she wanted to move to spain they freaked out saying she was too young and how it's a completely different country, however she convinced them in the end and they knew she would be okay.

Her brother however was very protective over her and the fact she was going to work for a rival club was on his mind.

"i can't believe you're going to work for Real Madrid." Curtis had stated

"It's not that deep Curt. All i am is intern for the media team, it's not like i'm going to support them i'm a red till i die!"
Annalise replied

"I know but what if we come against them in the ucl?!"

"then obviously i'm going to want you to win i just won't be able to show it as much" she laughed

"yeah ok ok now promise me you will be okay and won't make any stupid decisions."

"i promise curt."

"okay, love you lise" he said pulling her into a hug

"love u curt" she replied smiling into the hug.

"i should probably go now, don't want to miss my flight!"

"oh yeah of course! you're coming back for trent's birthday right?"

trent alexander arnold. your best friend and first ever boyfriend, u broke up on very good terms and were still the best of friends.

"obviously wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"well goodbye then lise see you in a couple months"

"bye curt!"

she left the house having already saying her goodbyes to her parents,friends
and now her brother.

@annalisejones

airport bathroom vibes :)liked by @curtisjones and 1

liked by @curtisjones and 1.2 million others

@username13: where you off gorg? x
-> @annalisejones: madrid!! :)