𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 + 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

annalises pov:

*knocking*

"the door is open!!" i shouted as i was currently trying to reach some flour from one of my cupboards.

"i don't think he heard you. i'll let him in!" talulah said placing down the rolling pin she had taken out from one of the drawers.

i heard them greet each other as she opened the door.

"what are you doing lise?" vini laughed at the sight of me struggling to reach the flour as he walked into the kitchen.

"we were about to make cookies, but i can't reach" i sighed

"here i'll help you" he smiled, before putting his hands on my waist to lift me up enough to reach.

"thank you, do you want to help us make some cookies?"

"silly question. ill go wash my hands now!"

*small time skip*

we had finished making our cookie dough after a lot of effort and they were now in the oven.
most people would say the best part about making cookies is getting to eat them once they're still warm, however i live for the scent that floats around your house whilst they're in the oven.

"how long until they're done? the scent is making me crave them so bad." i asked Talulah who had set a timer on her phone.

we were currently sat on my sofa watching vampire diaries, which i had already seen all of. however i let Talulah put it on as she hadn't finished watching it all, poor vin had no clue what was happening.

"the timer was just about to go off!" she quickly jumped out of her spot and walked into the kitchen, in which me and vini followed to see how the cookies were.

"they look leng." Talulah said happily pulling them out of the now turned off oven.

"leng? what does that mean? i don't understand your "scouse" slang." vini asked looking at me with a very confused expression

"it basically means very attractive. and i wouldn't say it's scouse, most english areas  use it." i explained as i lightly placed my hands on the cookies to see how hot they were. 

"ok so, i know we're all buzzin because our cookies are done but as soon as i've eaten one i've gotta go, sorry." T apologised as she read something off her phone

"no it's fine!"

*another tiny time skip*

Talulah had now left, meaning it was just me and vini, us both sat on my couch eating half each of the last cookie.

"are you busy next week?" vini asked as i continued to look on tv for something for us to watch

"oh have i not told you?" i took my eyes away from the tv to look at him.

his eyes were so beautiful.

"told me what?"

"i'm in england next week. it's trent's birthday and i'm going to see my family again, sorry i thought i had already told you."

"oh no, it's okay! i was just wondering if maybe you fancied another date, because i really enjoyed it last time." he replied

"i enjoyed it too! we should defo organise another date for when i'm back!" i suggested giving him a smile.

"i love when you smile. your dimples are adorable." he said pulling me in closer to him so that my head was now on his chest.

"i'm so tired." i yawned