Chapter 13

Ai's heart skipped a beat as she saw the man with the gun, and she immediately knew that they were in danger.

"Ayumi, run!" she shouted, pushing the other girl away from the man. "Get out of here as fast as you can!"

But Ayumi was frozen with fear, her eyes wide with terror as she stared at the man. "I-I can't," she stuttered, her voice shaking. "I'm too scared."

Ai gritted her teeth, determined to protect Ayumi at all costs. She knew that she had to act quickly if they were going to get out of this alive.

"Listen to me, Ayumi," Ai said, her voice firm. "You have to trust me. We can do this together, but you have to follow my lead. Okay?"

Ayumi nodded, tears streaming down her face as she took a deep breath and steeled herself for what was to come.

Ai stood up, her fists clenched at her sides as she faced the man with the gun. "Leave us alone," she said, her voice cold and steady. "We have nothing ."

The man chuckled, a sinister glint in his eye. "Oh, I think you have something I want, Sherry " he said. 

Ai's heart raced as she saw the man with the gun appear, and she quickly realized that it was Vodka, a member of the Black Organization.

Ai's heart pounded in her chest as she realized the gravity of the situation. They were in deep trouble, and she knew that she had to come up with a plan fast.

She turned to Ayumi, her eyes blazing with determination. "We have to run," she said. "We have to get out of here and find help."

Ayumi nodded, her eyes filled with fear and desperation. "Okay," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'll follow you."

Ai took a deep breath, knowing that they only had one chance to make this work. She grabbed Ayumi's hand and squeezed it tight, silently promising that she would do everything in her power to protect her.

And with that, they turned and ran, their feet pounding the ground as they fled from the man with the gun, determined to survive no matter what.

She had thought that they had taken down the organization once and for all, but it seemed that they still had a few stragglers left.

"Vodka," Ai said, her voice trembling. "What do you want?"

Vodka sneered at her, a cold look in his eyes. "I want revenge for my Aniki," he said. "I want to make you and that boy pay for what you did to us. And I'll do whatever it takes to get it."

Ai's mind raced as she tried to think of a way to escape. She knew that she couldn't take on Vodka alone, and she had to find a way to get away and get help.

Vodka pointed his gun to them......