what exactly is madness

Name: Silas Underson
Nickname: Las and Sil
Age: 23
Sexuality: bisexual
Description: Mr. Underson is a slightly muscular black man with locks or dreads that stands at 6'1.  He usually wears suits or tight black shirt with gloves and Combat pants.
Personality: he's a more open hearted person and is easy to forgive but he's also very obedient when working. He comes off as nice even though he has some cruel tendencies.
Powers: none
Tiggers: none
Likes: working with Miss Li, making/buying dolls,  drinking and cooking.
Dislikes: too much paperwork,  disappointing people and annoying questions.
Strengths: he's a great fist fighter and weapon user. His dolls aren't connected to his body.
Weaknesses: he's slow, has a fear of being left behind and is slightly scared of the dark.
Backstory: Silas went to the same high-school as Miss Li. He met her after going on a walk from his home and after a while he swore himself to her. He found most of the children in the home (including Aziz).
Qoutes: "Relax, I'll sort everything out.", " I've never thought of myself as charming.", "Alright children  come along."
Other: he's kinda soft when it comes to the children especially when they're in need, he's a dad figure to some

Gender: male
Pronouns: he/him

Face and hair claim:

Luving_nora

Luving_nora