Where should we go?

Antoinette Carmen Lola Sly — the popular loner — “I don't smoke, but I do like your company.”

full name. Antoinette Carmen Lola Sly

nicknames. Chessy, Chrissy, Nette, Anna, kitty, sleepy bun.

preferred names. Antoinette, Carmen or Chrissy. Sometimes Chessy.

face claim
Rihanna

face claim Rihanna

+ backup
Aaliyah

+ backupAaliyah

age. 17-18
grade. Senior
birthday. January 6 XXXX
zodiac. Capricorn

gender. Non-binary but has a feminine lean
pronouns. She /they
sexuality. Pansexual and poly

l/i. Open
trope. Playful Rivals to lovers or
Best friends to lovers or unlikely lovers

slot name. Blanket

power. Mind control (can control anyone's mind by holding eye contact with them but gets severe headaches and exhaustion if overused.)
stereotype. The popular loner

2-3 emojis to describe them. 💃🏾🐈‍⬛🎧

personality.
Just like her birth chart, Antoinette has a contradictory personality due to years of mistreatment and fluctuating love from her father. She grew a garden of thorns and weaved them into long dangerous walls, using the fake pleasantry of the flowers blooming to see the actual being before letting them into the real garden. Like an infant she behaves brashly then acts like a fully mature adult with centuries of knowledge. Everything emotion she shows whether true or false has limits and while she controls those easily her anger issues burst out of her with ease. She's understanding to a fault as she can and willfully does ignore the pain of those she cares little for while she allows her to be a snappy malicious cat to those she actually cares for.

3 personality traits. Chill, sleepy and flirtly

strengths. She's incredibly flexible and agile to the point that it can be scary, she has more strength in her body than what people usually think when they first see her and she uses that fact to her advantage. She can manipulate people rather easily which helps with her power and will almost always show a fake persona before grasping a person to keep herself safe.

weaknesses.  She's asthmatic and pushes herself beyond her limit which obviously isn't always healthy, her endurance needs work as well as her hand to hand combat though she's embarrassed to admit. When getting into fights she blanks out and shakes ignoring all damage she's taking and ignoring her body's limit and signals for rest.

likes. When club members tease her back instead of getting upset at her, being the only person in the club room, getting gifts and being spoiled. Getting good grades and being herself freely, loves watching her bullies embarrass themselves.

dislikes. Getting hurt because of her trust, being lied to, overly annoying individuals and things, her bullies, the bully who likes her and those she cares about getting hurt.

hobbies. Dancing, singing, she loves to perform, drawing, making food and bringing it to the club room, teasing the club members. Taking care of the newer club members while making sure they are who they present themselves to be.

habits. humming, going to the club room for long periods of time. Fiddling with her piercings, designing tattoos when frustrated, lying even in situations where the truth won't get her hurt. Being overly loyal but cunning.

fears. Rats and mice, losing the club as it's her safe place. Being left behind by anyone or thing they hold close.

physical ++ mental health. Physical health is good, almost always but mental health isn't as she's a diagnosed depressed person who's tried taking their own life, has an anxiety disorder, they're schizophrenic and have a difficulty realizing a few emotions (only truly knows happiness, anger, annoyance, sadness and delight) and she was recently diagnosed with a Bipolar disorder.

theme song. Siren by Kailee Morgue / Cult leader by King Mala ft. King Kitty

mixtape.
Kitty run by AleXa,
Let it out by Rico Nasty,
Key Lime Og by Rico Nasty,
Rage by Rico Nasty,
Whore by King Kitty,
Jeez Louise by King Kitty,
Daughter by Beyonce,
Ya Ya by Beyonce,
Art of War by Jasiah ft. Denzel and Rico,
Maggots by Ashnikko,
Taste Sabrina Carpenter,
The ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic at the disco,
In the middle of the night by Elley Duhé,
Tyrant by Beyonce,
Diamonds by Megan thee stallion & Normani,
Savage by Megan (and the remix with Beyonce),
Daddy AF by Slayyyter,
Nightmare by Hasley,
Graveyard by Halsey &
Carmen by Lana del Rey.

aesthetic. https://pin.it/44t4HHwYh
wardrobe/style. https://pin.it/7AdaHHDs7

opinions on august: They're cute, adorable really. Can't wait to tease them and figure out who they truly are. They're new to the club as well, it's not that I don't trust them ….I just want to make sure she's who they say they are. They are really do fucking cute though so even if they're lieing, I think I could forgive them.

opinions on kaiser: had a crush on him for a few years, he's kind and really pretty but the age gap is a major issue. I want the best for him as he's slowly becoming a parental figure for me?? I can't explain it and I would rather not.

opinions on the club. My safe haven even think I'm not religious, I am spiritual though. From my freshman year I've been in this club, pushed to join because of my old crush and the fact that I was alone asocial. Joining this club and being able to use my superpower to help out, it really eased the amount of pressure I had. I'm thankful for this club and truthfully there's really not much to dislike, trips all over the planet with manageable people. Couldn't want for more (plus the amount of food I've tried is astronomical.)

passwords:
1: already on my profile and just tagged 3 people in the book.
2: already following you pookie 🤭
3: Donee!!
4: Dream place to travel is basically everywhere but few from when I was younger are: France, Japan, China, Venezuela and Spain.

-ANGELSLXT