I'm more than a chef, baby~

ROLE: The Chef

The boys, the girls they all

Like

NAME: Meridia Violetta

Carmen...

NICKNAME: Cook, purple siren, Vivi, Dia, Meria, Letta, Visha

She gives them butterflies

Bats her siren eyes

AGE: 24

GENDER: afab (likes to hide her gender at times)

PRONOUNS: she/they

SEXUALITY: pansexual and poly

APPEARANCE:

She laughs like God, her minds like a
Diamond

She laughs like God, her minds like aDiamond

Audiotune lies, she's still shinin'

Like lightnin'

Oh, oh-oh~

 Like lightning~

Like lightning~

PERSONALITY:  Meridia is a cunny individual, she's flirty, she's comforting and nice but when a person knows her, they quickly discover that she's introverted. She's fun to be around, always has a thought on some and depending on the person is down for anything. She teases and flirts at times unintentionally, she has a tendency to be unreadable and overly blunt.

She laughs like God, her minds like a
Diamond

LIKES: playful banter, teasing, cooking, hookups with those she's relatively close to, finding treasure in the sea, trying out new recipes, reading, occasionally watching over children and speaking to friends and family.

DISLIKES: cockroaches, dirty kitchens, people passing their place with her, being undermined for just being a chef, threats against her/ the captain and the crew.

FEARS: rodents, the thought of being forced or taken from the crew.

FAMILY: Clarita Violetta (mother, alive)

            Danire  Violetta ( father, alive)

             Danny & Lily Violetta (younger twin siblings, alive)

BACKSTORY: Meridia’s home town was always near water. The entire village had multiple streams and rivers, her dad was the secondary leader of the village. Her life was simple and she was in a good living condition but there was no place for her. Times were very slowly changing so as a little girl, Meridia barely had anything to do that wasn't helping the other women tend to things or sit and read. She liked escaping from her house dresses as a boy, or a masculine figure she could do and learn much more. When she became 12 and the threats of pirates started appearing, a lot changed and she was trained in almost all skills. She was glad for this of course but soon a boy appeared, looking practically begging for a chef.  She convinced her mother in secret then went off presenting as a male unto the crew though that didn't last long as the boy who she now knew was the captain found out about her actually identity during a somewhat inappropriate setting.

EXTRA:
She's a very fast swimmer and when overly upset with someone on the crew will jump (or attempt) to jump into the water for a swim. How much clothes she has on, depends on how upset she gets, will strip to undergarments then dive into the ocean.

She has a tattoo on her back.

PASSWORD: inferno

Alexiswex1