sinner's lullabies

Role: Siren or human

House: Lust

Name: Aziza Aziz  Bonnie Esmeray

Nicknames: Az, Iza, bonbon, bunny, Esmer, Essie

Gender: fem presenting person (afab)

Age: just turned 18

Face claim: tag

Sexuality: pansexual and polyamourus

Personality: She's basically the middle child in her house so she's a bit stand offish but overall she's an introvert with a smart mouth who likes gossiping with her close friend. Though shy she's unintentionally bold. She's a flirty person but can't handle being teased. She's very complicated as she tends to not know emotions very well

Strengths: her voice and appearance, she's very agile, took fighting classes when she was younger, dancing, singing, writing, reading and baking,

Weaknesses: her unusual shyness,  giving her heart to people she loves (very few), she freezes up for 5 seconds when panicked, she sometimes uses her energy too quickly,  can be lazy.

Mental conditions: depression but not in the sense of sadness but also anger, Maladative dreamer, Alexithymia, insomnia, short term memory, mommy plus daddy issues, hypersexuality, suicidal thoughts.

Background: Aziza grew up in a semi abusive household where she was the middle child. To survive the abuse, she blocked her feelings which not only cause alexithymia but also memory lost. Her father never payed attention to her or took care of her so she was often a target for older men but nothing too bad happened as her mother was there. Her mother was always dress coding her, beating her and embarrassing her but she showed her love which her father didn't, her mom stopped abusing her when she first attemptedandthey mended their relationship.  She started sexualizing herself so she could feel pretty after her father's death as he never cared for her. Aziza would make her own worlds to feel free until she was sent to the school after a failed suicide attempt.

Others: Aziza's middle name was the name of her mother's original and true lover,  Esmeray means dark moon while Aziza means loved and adored. She was born January 14 making her a Capricorn,  her favorite flowers are peonies,  favorite color is any shade of purple,  she has a pet snake and a tattoo of said snake on her thigh that goes to her hip. Her snake is called Ami. her favorite numbers are: 888, 14 and 98.