I. Love You

AMARA NATHAIRA — “BABY, I'M THE STAR” — THE UPRISING ALL-STAR

GENERAL

Full name: Amara Rhea Nathaira
Nicknames: Mara, Ama, Star, Bunny, kitty
Preferred name: Amara and Rhea

Age: 18
Grade: Senior

Biological sex: Female
Gender++pronouns: non-binary (feminine appearance) ++ she/they
Sexuality: pansexual

Stereotypes: The uprising new all-star celebrity (singer, dancer, model and actor)

LOOKS

Fc++backup:

Yoruichi from Bleach

Backup:Miruko from My hero academia

Backup:
Miruko from My hero academia

Extra details: she has beauty marks on random places on her body: under her eye, her lip and on her chest along with some private ones

Has a birthmark on her right thigh that has the symbols of heart spade, diamond and clubs in it (like the symbols on the cards yeah.)
Has piercings and tattoos (pictures will be down below under extra.)

Height: 5’8½
Weight: 72 kg

DEPTHS

Personality: She's a morally gray person, she clashes with herself a lot as her tendencies are confusing and difficult to keep up with. She's vain but has doubts about herself, she could be classified as a cunning, ungrateful brat while being seen as a compassionate, honest and thankful individual at the same time.
While she likes to hide her actual feelings and true personality, one thing that still shows is her appreciation of love that she's shown and the fact that she's an undercover lover girl but she's a massive bitch and isn't exactly sorry for that.
In Beyonce's words, “Say shit that I know will offend, wear shit that I know start a trend.”  People like to complain online about how cocky she seems because she doesn't do a lot of interviews and flat out seems like she doesn't give a fuck.
Her actual fans, friends and family members (especially friends that are as close to family to her) know that she works her ass off and is still young but has experiences that would explain her behavior towards interviews but those were hidden.
While the internet makes her seem like a badass, she has a lot of flaws that eat her alive. She wants to meet someone who understands that under everything that she's just a person, a soft emotional person who gives her best to protect her and yearns for someone to love and protect her for once.