13

Y/n had taken at least thirty minutes to decide what he wanted to wear to the dorm, he ended up with an oversized white sweater with Kurumi, black sweatpants, and matching -you guessed it- black Nike shoes, but he was overly tempted to wear grey sweat pants instead, he decided that it was best not to...At least for now. 

On the way there, he turned into a small child asking his driver every five minutes if they were there yet, but once they were he basically jumped out of the car window. He didn't realize he was that excited to see them until that moment, he brushed it off as missing his friends and knocked loudly on the door as soon as it opened he busted in and scanned the room for Huening Kai, but he was nowhere to be seen. 

"looking for Kai?" Beomgyu asked 

"where is he" The younger boy whined

"I sent him to the store to get food for you," Beomgyu said, happily taking Y/n's arm in his own and skipping to the living room "don't tell me, now that you have your super cool boyfriend you don't wanna hang out with us anymore?" He teased 

"no, no, I love you guys and he's not my boyfriend," He said pushing him a little. The second Y/n made eye contact with Soobin he plopped down on his chest. Soobin had been laying down watching some movies before he walked in, now he was cuddling the younger boy in his arms. 

"See I still love Soobin and Taehyun but you're on thin rope" The cozy boy teased sticking out his tongue. They all sat there finishing up the movies, Soobin wasn't going to let Y/n go anytime soon, though it's not like Y/n would let him move either. Before they knew it Huening Kai was back as well. 

"hi, Kai" Y/n waved from on top of Soobin. Once the boy caught a glimpse of the position they were sitting in, a pang of hurt shot into his chest. He would normally let it slide, but this time he couldn't push it away so easily, and soon enough questions started to fill his head. Is that why he had to get food? So Soobin and y/n could cuddle up on the couch? Why does he look so comfortable with him? Why is Soobin holding his waist like that? Does Soobin like y/n? He could feel anger rise in his stomach but that went away faster than the disappointment and sadness, he sat and watched silently as Y/n nuzzled his head into Soobin's chest whenever a jumpscare showed. 

"Kai, you good?" Beomgyu asked from beside him 

"o- oh yeah, just um...I'm gonna get a plushie" He said getting up

"Ooh" Y/n hummed "can I have one?" 

"good luck with that he never sh-" 

"Yeah, I'll get you one" He interrupted Yeonjun as fast as he could, he didn't want Y/n to think he never shares anything which isn't completely wrong but he still didn't want the boy to think that. He came back as fast as he could with two plushies, they were matching bunnies. 

"here" He mumbled, as watched the other boy grab it and stuff it in his face 

Surprisingly y/n got up and moved over to Huening Kai, he let his head fall onto his shoulder and started watching the movie again. Huening Kai was in too much shock to do anything, though he wished he pulled him closer and cuddled he thought that might be too much for someone he met not all too long ago. They sat like that having a whisper conversation about anything that came to mind -mainly stuffies and promotions- before Y/n had to reluctantly leave.

"bye Kai," Y/n said hugging him at the door, his manager was standing with them to make sure if any pictures got taken it would be safe since it is late at night and everyone else said their goodbyes inside the house. 

"bye Y/n, I'll message you later, 'kay?" Y/n nodded and headed to the car, Kai's eyes could help but watch him walk away. Questions started filling his mind once again, why did he care so much for the guy he barely knew? Why does he want to know everything he can about him? Why does he need to be near him so often? He shook them out of his and walked inside, he let the older's take care of everyone who had fallen asleep and he trotted off to his room.