37: end

We walked into the house, Taehyun was chilling on the chair while Soobin and Beomgyu were playing rock, paper, scissors, for god knows what. 

"Hey," I said taking off my shoes and rubbing Taehyun's hair a little. 

"oh shit, boys positions," He said and immediately Soobin was running off to Kai's room while Teahyun and Beomgyu stood up and Yeonjun ran out of the room. 

" Dae-Hyun you will be escorted to a room while Y/n must wait here" You exchanged a weird look with Dae-Hyun but he followed behind Beomgyu. 

"what's this about?" I questioned. 

"We have a surprise-" Yeonjun didn't get to finish his sentence from Taehyun slapping his hand over his mouth. When they looked at each other they broke into laughter. 

"Whatever, I'm going to Kai" Before I could even take a step they both held me back yelling a "NO WAY" as they held me there. 

We stood there for a good ten minutes before Dae-Hyun came out. "go in Y/n" was all he said before walking to the couch. I looked around and slowly started walking to Kai's room, my heart was beating faster than usual. I looked around the hall as I walked, it felt so much longer than normal. I walked into the boy's room to see him pacing with flowers in a suit. 

"um, Kai?" I said walking up to him. I saw him take a deep breath, giving me time to look at the well-decorated room. It was dark other than the neatly placed candles that lit up his adorable face. 

"Y/n," He said walking up to me "Y/n, I...I love you. I love your face when you do something right or when you hate something. I love the way you look when you perform, I love how caring you are, I love your jokes, and I love everything about you. I want to wake up to your voice in the morning, I want to hug you, I want to get jealous over you." My heart started beating faster as he rambled, He got on one knee "Y/n, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. At this point there was no holding back, I jumped on him screaming yes as many times as I could, I didn't want to leave this moment. 

"I love you, Kai" I mumbled into his neck. I knew the rest of the group was watching from behind but I couldn't care less. When I got off of him I looked back at the other boys, They were all clapping and cheering. We both got up from the ground and held hands as we walked to the others.

"Not to be a Debi downer or anything but what are you going to do about the public," Dae-Hyun asked. I looked at Kai, we both knew what we wanted and I was sure it was the same thing. 

"let's tell them," We said at the same time, I smiled and held his hand tighter "Let's do a Q&A right now, we can tell them then," He said 

"yeah, but shouldn't you tell the company," Soobin said looking at everyone else. 

In the end, we decided to email the company and wait for their response, which came fast as expected with the news that we are dating. 

Dear, Y/n L/n and Heuning Kai 

We are happy to hear you are dating! Though it is a part of the company policy that we can't let you date we think as you both are highly popular that being a part of the LGBTQIA+ community will not hurt you much. You must be prepared for a lot of hate, we will take action against anyone who may physically hurt you but we can't do much against online people. We will also tell everyone on your socials as well as a meeting about it. We wish your relationship well <3

We all looked at the email confused. 

"What did you expect? You literally threatened to tell all your fans that they are a homophobic company as well as leave the company if they make you break up.  They are probably scared of you two" Yeonjun said laughing. 

We started posting pictures of both of me and Kai with the caption 'we're officially a couple <3' at the same time, the tension was high, and I didn't know what to do or say, we just kept refreshing the page. We were happy to see mainly love and support coming from our fans, and a lot fewer hate comments than we thought. 

Nentenhoe AHH SO CUTE

Coolgayvibz YESS FINALLY 

TxT_ENPEN SHIPPED IT FROM DAY ONE

Nachoman YESS LITERALLY CRYING I LOVE YOU GUYS 

Alphawolf69 What did you gain from doing this? Ugly fags 

I gained everything I could have asked for

That is the end, I will be starting a Kenma Kouzume story soon, but it may not be posted for a while. I will be writing another Heuning Kai story as well as others in the future so keep a look out. I love you guys and thanks for the love and support on this story <3