4

"guys he's here" With that call all five members slid across the ground, either exited to meet him or to see him again. 

"hey boys," he said as they scrambled to get off the ground, and as Soobin was free all hell broke loose. He hugged the boy like he would disappear which made them both fall to the ground groaning in pain, soon the other boys were also on top of them, the only ones who weren't were the two I had yet to meet. 

"your cru...shing my lungs" he let out "I didn't think you were going to try and kill me after almost a year of not seeing each other" he heaved, finally free from their grasp. he turned to the other boys, he had yet to introduce himself, but when he made eye contact with one of them he was pretty sure he would faint on the spot. 

"Hello, I'm y/n from En1gma," he said bowing, the boys did the same and they started walking to the living room, they had decided on a peaceful night full of food and movies. 

They hung out and he talked a little with the Huening Kai, he had yet to completely fanboy, squish his cheeks and die, so he would say he was doing a reasonably good job at being around him. By the end of the night, he couldn't keep my eyes open, he let his head slide to the boy next to him and just hoped it was Soobin or at least one of the boys he knew. 

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Help" Huening Kai mumbled, "I'm scared to move" He made direct eye contact with Taehyun but he turned around and acted like he was asleep

 "I hate you" Was the last thing to come out of the younger's mouth before he too fell asleep. He only woke up when the boy beside him started shuffling around for his things. 

"hey can you tell the boys I had to go, I have some more promotion to do tomorrow," He said looking up threw messy hair

"o- oh yeah" Kai mumbled back, his heart picking up a little, he blocked it out and started helping the other get his things together

 "hang on Soobin got something for you" He ran quickly into Soobin's room and grabbed the stuffie, quickly apologizing to Odi. 

"Here," He said once he got back, the other boy snatched the stuffie and held it tightly in his arms

"so cute" Y/n mumbled into the cow plush "tell him I said thanks," he said smiling before walking out of the house.