Pt. - 1 : GREEN EYES

Ding - Dong

The bell rang as the teacher moved out from the classroom.

"Hey can I take your notebook for a while?"

"Sure why not."

"Your bag looks beautiful. From where did you buy it?"

"Please lend me some money."

"Do you know how to solve it?"

The students in my class started talking to their friends. Roaming here and there when I looked at them.

I was sitting idle and I was looking at them...
I had friends but they only talked to me when they needed something. They'd always backbite about me. But I also had to be in touch with them as I also sometimes need something from them...anyways so that's a reason why I'd just sit idle and look at them, anyways, it doesn't matter.......

If you wonder about my deskmate he is a kind of boy who is very cold and a sleeping bear. We barely talk. And whenever he gets a chance he'd just sleep carelessly, gets up from his dreamland when hears the children wish the teacher a good morning...Usually, I have to wake him up by shaking him, well that has become a kind of job for me...

I'm Lucas. And I agree that my life is full of unluckiness and loneliness. I'm turning 19 today. Well, today is my Birthday. But none of my friends wished me 'cause nobody remembered. 'Busy people...' (I mumbled)
Back then I remember looking at one of my friend. It was his birthday and all the friends I knew and me too, gave him gifts. When I gave it to him he just took it without a thank you. Well, let's move on.

Another matter, I used to call my friends but when I'd call they rarely picked up the call, they usually just let the phone ring or hang up the call...And when they call me I had to pick it up 'cause I'm not good at studies and many shitty things so, I needed their help and needed to stay in touch with them. But after some days they stopped contacting me and so did I.....

I totally was exhausted but here we go, the teacher entered the classroom. The students hurried and returned back to their desk.

'Ugh one more period after that I'll be free!' (I let out a sigh.)

I didn't need to shake the sleeping bear today because he is absent...

Ding - Dong

The last bell rang. I packed my things. I was ready for going to my house.
I got up from my seat and started walking with my bag.

Skip to the Street -

Shitty day, Shitty day (I said while looking down on my shoes while walking.)

Everything was fine but then-

HELL!!! I BUMPED INTO SOMEONE!

My bad. What else could happen when I was looking down at my shoes and not in the front where I exactly should! (I thought on my mind after moving backwards and slowly looking at the person's face. Then looked at his pet, a dog. The dog didn't bark, looked like he was minding his own business, tired of barking.
After taking a look at the dog I again looked at him. *Fascinated* (Damn he looked so handsome as hell that I forgot to speak!)

Ohh! Sorry! (I finally spoke while looking direct at his beautiful green eyes. Ohh damn GREEN EYES! This is my favourite eye colour! (I said to myself oyn my mind.)

- It's ok... (He said to me and maintained the eye contact with me.)

Are...are you hurt somewhere?

- No not really. Are you hurt?

Umm...no I'm not hurt. ( I broke the eye contact between us and looked down on the ground.)

- Ohh....That's good...

(Then again looked at his GREEN eyes and said-) 'Wow, your eyes are really beautiful!' (Shoot! I said without thinking. It came out of my mouth, seemed like I couldn't keep it to myself.)

- Thank you for the compliment. (he said, smiling)

Can I pet your dog? (I asked to avoid the awkwardness which I guess only I was facing)

- Why not? Go ahead

(I bent down and petted the dog.)

Aww cuteee! What's his name?

- It's Muffin

Muffin, such a cute name. (I said while standing up. Again looking at him but this time observing his handsome face.)

- Thanks...

What's your name ? (We started walking together as we were going on the same way)

- My name is Alex...

Ohh...Nice to meet you Alex...I'm Lucas.

- Nice to meet you too Lucas.

(We smiled while looking at each other)

- Btw are you from XXX school? (He said while looking at my school uniform)

Yeah...

- Good! You know I shifted here a few days ago and from tomorrow I'm going to the same school.

It would be nice meeting you again tomorrow. (After I said that we both looked at the path where we were going to seperate, there were two paths, right and left)

- So right or left?

Left

That's bad my house is on the right side. (He said while making a sad face.)

Oh...don't worry...we'll meet again tomorrow.

- Hmm..ok...

Umm..bye..see you tomorrow...

- Bye see you baby!

You!... (He left before I could say something actually he ran)

(We seperated on the path...)

After reaching home -

*Knock-Knock* I knocked the door, after my sister opened the door. "Happy Birthday" she said with a smile on her face. "Come inside and wash up, I ordered food as you don't like homemade food." 'Okay' I said with a smile. She probably didn't knew about my lousy life. I entered the house and did what she said.
My parents divorced when I was 12, since then I live with my sister. Our father doesn't contact with us and mother she also abandoned us and died few days after the devorce. So my sister kept me with her. And that's why I don't want to share my sad world with her and make it more difficult for her. I always pretend and I still will.
"Come here the cake is ready" she said while putting the cake on the dining table. 'Comming' said I. She started decorating it with candles and lighted them up. I stood there with a knife on my hand and was blowing the candles. She begin singing the happy birthday song. I cut the cake and fed it to her and then she fed me. "So here's your gift." she said and handed me the gift. I opened the box. It was a watch. 'Thank you' I said "Okay now let's eat!" 'Ok!'

After the dinner -

I was in my room, on top of my bed. Ready to sleep. Then suddenly the beautiful green eyed boy appeared in my mind. I remembered the convo we had. Dunno why but I was excited to meet him tomorrow. And without realising I smiled softly. Then without realising I slept. (Goodnight)
_____________________________

¡You are all free to use the comment section. Write anything that's on ur mind you'll surely get a reply
Thank u!