Pt. - 9 : Nothing is clear but something is!

Well I think it's the best time for us to talk. And I would confess to him right away if I'll get a chance to. And I'm not pretty sure if he likes me or not but I think that all the things that happened with us, I mean flirting like lovers, hugging me and all.

In my opinion, he has a thing for me.

I went there. He looked at me with mixed emotions nd so did I.

Alex - Luc-

Lucas- Alex

Alex - Lucas, it's been a long time. (He stood up nd said calmly)

(I replied with a hmm looking at the ground)

Alex - So...how are you-

Lucas - What's happening!? (I rushed towards him and I hugged him more tightly than ever!)
I didn't want it to end up this way! (I couldn't pretend anymore. I sobbed and sobbed.)
I know it's my fault. I could have been more careful and sincere..I-I shouldn't have treated you like that! I shouldn't have!! It's all because of that damn exam! I forgot to maintain the special relationship between us! I'm Sorry! I'm So-

Alex - It's okay stupid! (He teared up)
It's alright. Everything's alright...

Lucas - I didn't want it to end up this way. I wanted to confess as soon as possible but-

Alex - Calm down. Lucas. (He held my face and made me look at him; with an eye contact he slightly kissed me; I kissed back. He pushed me a little and whispered- Baby.. it's alright)

With a smile I whispered back- Fuck that's the word I wanted to hear from so long.

Alex - Really? Babe? (He said with a smirk)

I kissed him nd said- "I love you Alex" with a satisfying smile.

"I have always loved you and I will continue to love you forevermore." said Alex...