Pt. - 8 : Even so I miss him!

I am standing at the balcony feeling the breeze...the road visible from my balcony looks aesthetic. The stars are not shining bright but beautiful enough to melt my heart. The peaceful trees and the house of the poor people are all visible.

I remember that day when I ran away enduring the pain really made me sad. Alex accepting her proposal, still makes me feel betrayed.

Why did he do that? Did he not know that I like him?
*sigh*

The summer vacation started after the day he got proposed and the dates of the final exam were changed.

We both didn't contact each other for about a month.

I wanted to talk with him very badly but whenever I thought of calling or messaging him, I kept remembering that moment when he got proposed and said yes..

Our school will open after tomorrow. I hope I could talk with him...

"Alex I want to eat pastries can you go buy 'em for me?" my sister shouted from her room too lazy to come in my room.

"Alright" I shouted back well who said that I'm not lazy? (lol)

With some money in my pocket I went to the backery.

At The Backery Shop -

"Umm could I please get this one and..this one?!" I asked and the shopkeeper packed 'em for me.

I was returning back when I saw Alex sitting in the swing all alone.