Pt. - 2 : What's wrong with this day!?

At morning -

I got up at 07:00, did my morning routine and was ready to go to school...

Time Skip at the school -

I was sitting at my usual spot then the teacher came with a new student. It was Alex!

As he walked in I waved at him and he waved back.

Alex pov-

As I came in the first person I noticed was Lucas. We waved at each other. Soon I introduced myself, everyone started clapping and shouting "We'll get along!"
But my attention was totally caught by Lucas. I just couldn't keep my eyes away from him!

The teacher told me to sit at the second bench, next column where Lucas was sitting. I wanted to sit with Lucas but he was already sitting with someone.......

Lucas pov-

The teacher made him sit in the second bench, I was sitting in the last bench which was next to Alex's column, but still I could clearly see him.

Time Skip -

The teacher exited from the classroom when I spotted Alex talking with his friends. Well he just came to school today and made these many friends!

I thought of joining them so I moved towards them. I was just about to reach him but someone came, held my hand and took me with him like I am a slice of pizza!

By looking at the back I could say that it's Cai. My old friend. Of all the friends he was the one I was forthright with.

Alex pov -

I was chasing them from behind but then got stopped by a teacher...after that I could not find them so.....

After reaching -

Lucas pov -

The can opened with the sound of psssssssssssssssssssch. I had a sip... We both walked slowly with the drinks in our hands.

There was silence until I spoke..

Lucas - Cai what's wrong with you?

Cai - My girlfriend! *Sobbing*

Lucas - What happened to your girlfriend?

Cai - She...SHE GOT BACK WITH HER EX!!! (his sobbs turned in screams)

Lucas - What.....

Cai - Yes...she.....(tears falled from his eyes to his cheeks and then falled on the ground)

Lucas - Cai stop crying...! I know you will find someone better than her. (I don't know what to say in these types of situations so I said anything that came in my mind)

Cai - YES I WILL! *Screams* (he crushed the can)

Lucas - Yes..you will...

Cai - BUT I LOVED HER! *continues to scream* (throwed his can drink in the ground with anger)

After some time -

Oof man he almost made me deaf by his screams. Well, I bought him ice cream and told him that it will make you calm down, then, I got away........

After that I got inside of the classroom and saw Alex and thought of going there and tell him what happened because I couldn't reach him befor...