Chapter 1: Meet again.

Becca's P.o.v.

It's 9 o'clock over here and none of the two cunts are up. They're probably tired from last night as we had to work at the club again . But I'm so bored out of my mind so I'm going to wake one of them up, but who? If I wake up Vanessa I won't survive and if I wake up Amber, I might have some fun with it. Amber it is!

I tiptoed to her room and walked towards her bed. I took out my phone and picked the gunshot app. I pressed play and heard diffrent gunshots go off. Amber peered up, wide eyed. "Morning babe." I smirked as I watched her rub her eyes. "YOU BITCH." She giggled as she smashed a pillow into my face. Told you this would be fun. "I surrender, get off me fat ass." I panted as we were play fighting. "Good." She smiled proudly. "Why'd you wake me?" She smiled as she stood up and walked towards her closet. "Got bored and didn't dare to wake up V." I said while watching Amber do her thing. She should be a stylist or a makeupartist, she does amazing jobs.

Once Amber was done with both me and her, she gave ma an evil smile. "Let's wake up Vanessa!" She cheered while rushing to her door. "Are you crazy?" I said while watching her tiptoe into the room. "Well Kinda and I'm leaving in like 10 minutes, no way I'm leaving this chance to annoy her hanging." She whispered while Taking a seat right next to her ear, her mouth almost touching it. "VANESSA!" She screamed and Vanessa jumped up, panting heavy. "AMBER WHAT THE FUCK!" She growled as she got out the bed and chased Amber on her High heels. Thrust me when I say Ambs is deadly fast on those things. She laughed and zoomed right past me, closing the door in the process.

"Well I'm up now." Vanessa groaned and looked at me. "Can someone explain to me why everyone is awake at 10.30." She whined while putting on her robe and funny slippers. "I got a nightmare and woke up Amber who probably has another date or something and she had to wake you up before she left." I smiled while walking into our crappy kitchen. Amber walked out off her room with her purse and smiled. "Well I'm out, later babez!" Amber cheered and walked out off the door. Her happiness in the morning is... Amusing yet annoying.

"I swear to God that I'll kill that girl one day." Vanessa groaned while taking out something to eat. "You love her, you know you do." I smiled while taking a cup of tea. "Doesn't give her the right to disturb my sleep." Vanessa groaned. Let me clear something up. At night Vanessa is the most outgoing, funny, loveable and wild girl. She's so amazing, but when it comes to waking up in the morning, she can be so grumpy, she'd kill you if you say or do one thing wrong.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Later That Day *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Babe, get ready!" I shouted at Vanessa, who was sitting in the frontyard with Jay, our neighbour. "Ready for what?" She shouted back while turning in her chair. "Ambs is coming back and she found out we have to work tonight." I replied while trying to find a good spot to hide. Amber is cool, that's why she's my best friend, but when she finds out she has to work, especially when she had plans, even the devil gest scared of her. Vanessa ran into the house and gave me the "She's-coming'look.

The door bursts open and Amber screamed "I'M SO UPSET!" No kidding? "Why must you always be mad when we have to work?" Vanessa sighed while eyeing Amber carefully. "What? No, I'm not upset about the work aldo you know I hate it and so do you, I'm upset because I saw our outfits! They are so revealing you could just tattoo 'Whore' on your forehead." She snapped while sitting down and crossing her legs. "I'm sure it's not that bad and the club is kinda known for the whore kind of thing, babe what do you think those rooms in the back are for?" I questioned as I watched her face turn into disgust. "Well, I AM NOT A WHORE." She growled while slamming the door of her room. She ain't coming out until tonight. "She's right though, we're not the whores yet we need to dress like one." Vanessa said upset. "V, you know it's eather that or live on the street." I sighed while looking at the ground.