Chapter 2: He's back

So here is the long awaited next part of my story called Don't Leave me. It's just the beginning yet I already have this small writersblock so It may take some time before I update. Remember to tell people about this story and share it on your twitter or Wattpad or whatever :) I might give those who help me a part in this story, who knows ;) Anyway on with the story

~AmberStyles<3

___________________________________________________________

Becca's P.O.V.

Recab:  "Nice to see you again babe"

              "You"

The figure infront of me smirked and leaned against a table. "No need for hissing love." I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you want Tyler." I spat. "Just wanted to see how you are doing?" He grinned evilly while wrapping and arm around me. "I see you still work here so why don't we go straight to the back and catch up." He growled while trying to pull me to the back. "NO, LEAVE ME ALONE." I growled while trying to free myself. "Love, you know begging doesn't help and neither will any of these Horny guys." He said sternly, still trying to pull me with him. "Maybe Horny guys won't." Someone scoffed from behind me. "But I will." He continued as he punched Tyler right in the jaw.

Tyler stumbeled back a bit but quickly regained himself. "This doesn't concern you mate." He said while cracking his neck a little. "The girl said no and you kept pushing her, so I guess if you won't stop we will." A new voice chirped while cracking his knuckels. I couldn't get myself to turn around and see 'my heroes'. I hated being helped, it made me feel so weak. "2 against one, I can handle that." Tyler smirked. "There's 4 of us." A curly haired guy growled from behind Tyler.

Tyler's eyes widened as he turned around and saw indeed 2 other guys right behind him. "You know what whatever, she ain't worth the hazzle." Tyler huffed while walking away. The 2 guys behind him stepped forward and smiled towards me. "Thank you." I smiled and turned around to see the other 2 boys who tried to help. "You're welcome love, we're Liam and Niall by the way." The blonde one chirped as he put out his hand for me to shake. "Becca." I siad while shaking his hand. "And we are Harry and Louis." The curly one smirked. "Well thanks again, I need to go now. The next song is coming up soon." I said nicely. Amber would sing a song soon and she's to nervous if I'm not at the back, supporting her.

"Well it was nice to meet you." One with a buzzcut said, Liam was his name? I nodded and walked to the back where Amber was stressing out and Vanessa was trying to calm her. "BECCA!" She cheered as she hugged me. "Vanessa is horrible when it comes to helping me calm down." She laughed as she pulled V close to her. "I'm not the best in those things because I don't understand the nerves." She smiled sheepishly. "VANESSA." Miss Eliot roared and V stormed of to the front, knowing she should be entertaining the guests a little.

"So what song are you singing this time Ambs?" I smiled as she started doing her weird pre-song dance. "Va va voom from Nicki Minaj, Miss Eliot said I had to sing it and pick some random guy from the audience and start dancing with him and such." She said disgusted. "Hye maybe you spot some random hotty." I winked while watching Miss Eliot announce Amber. "Who knows, gotta go love." The music started booming and Amber smiled. She loved singing even when it's in this hell hole.

Amber's P.o.v.

I walked up the stage and started rapping my part while shaking my hips like Miss Eliot likes it. My eyes travel over the many people, trying to figure out which guy doesn't look like a perv.

Just met a boy, just met a boy when
He could come inside of my play pen
Cause he look like a superstar in the makin'
So I think that I'm going in for the takin'

Hear through the grapevine that he cakin'
We could shoot a movie, he could the tapin'
Boom boom pow, this thing be shakin'
I ain't even tryin' to find out who he datin'