Chapter 10: Wish

Becca's p.o.v.

It's been a few days now. Zayn hasn't woken up yet but the doctor have monitored more brainactivity than before which is a good sign. The boys often come take shifts so if Zayn would wake up than someone would be here. Today's sunday so me and Amber didn't have to work. Normally we'd be home but Amber got a call from an exhausted Louis who begged us to come over and stay up with him. Amber being her lovepuppy self jumped in the car, forcing me to come along , and drove here in sonic speed. 

They're both currently asleep on 2 small chairs. Amber sitting up straight while snoring lightly and Louis laying with his head on her lap and his legs halfly on the other chair. And might I say louis snores harder than any other dude I've ever known. It's 3AM now but I couldn't sleep. Being so close to Zayn makes him appear in every dream I have. The doctor advised us to keep talking to him because it seems to help him, but I don't really know what to say without my voice starting to crack.

Sighing I looked down at my hands down in my lap. "You know..." I said softly while watching my fingers fumble with each other. "I never thought I'd see you again, especially not like this." I let a bitter laugh escape my lips. "I gotta tell you it sucks." I said blankly while looking up at his closed eyes. "I-I just wish you'd wake up and see that I'm here. Like I promised I'd always be." I sighed sadly. "But if you'd see me you'd probably want me to leave or maybe not, who knows right?" I said lightly as I watched a falling star zoom through the sky. I closed my eyes and whispered. "I wist you'd just wake up."

Zayn's P.o.v.

It's been boring since my last flashback. I understand everything now, but I still can't wake up. I often hear the boys talk to me, but not in a group like a few days ago, they always take turns. It's so nice to hear their voices but it's so painful not to be able to wake up and hug them when they beg me to wake up. Now it's been awfully quiet these past few hours, I guess it's night and Louis fell asleep as I recall his voice being the last one audible. I heard a soft sigh. Well that's weird, I could swear I heard Louis snore just a few seconds ago.

"You know..." A soft voice spoke in an angelic tone. "I never thought I'd see you again, especially not like this." A light laugh followed her words, but from it's tone you could hear she didn't find this funny at all. "I gotta tell you, it sucks." Yeah tell me about it. "I-I just wish you'd wake up and see that I'm here. Like I promised I'd always be." Her voice cracks at her own words, but I don't think she noticed. "But if you'd see me you'd probably want me to leave or maybe not, who knows right?" She continued. In my head I smiled. She was always that insecure girl that didn't know what to say so she'd start rambling and I love that about her. A silence filled the room. "I wish you'd just wake up." I felt a wet spot hit my hand. I-Is she crying?

I struggeled to open my eyes. I just had to see if she meant it. My eyelids felt like they were a 1000 tons but I kept fighting anyway. Everything became blurrier but I kept trying and suddenly my eyes were open. My vision was blurry but my eyes were finally open.

I turned my head towards Becca, who's eyes were still closed as she let another silent tear roll down her cheek. I lifted up my hand and reached out to her as I rubbed away the tear. Her eyes flashed open and widened at the sight. "Becca." My hoarse voice whispered. A smal smile tugged on her lips as she leaned into my hand. "You woke up." she whispered while closing her eyes again. She was tired, anyone could tell. "Come here." I  said as her eyes opened slightly. She laid down next to me with her head on my chest like we used to do all the time. "I missed you." I whispered while kissing her temple. Smaal snores was the only response i got. I smiled softly while closing my eyes as well. "I really missed you."

________________________________________________________________

Hoped you guys liked it :) x 

Lots of love,

~AmberTheWhale<3