Chapter 4: Hospital

It has been nearly a month since I updated but I've been so busy with The new girl that my other stories were put on hold. SO SORRY LOVES

_________________________________________________________________

Recab: My heart started aching,

             Becca?

zayn's p.o.v.

As I watched the girl exit the club with one of the other showgirls I couldn't help but notice the pain in her eyes when she glanced over to me. Her beautiful eyes, held nothing but pain and sadness maybe even... Rememberance? Why won't you remember? The voice in my head kept screaming. My mind repeated the name Becca over and over again. Why did it keep calling her that? I-I need to know.

With my mind racing at the speed of light my legs came into action as I dodged my way through the drunken and horny men, over to the exit where the girl stood seconds ago. "Zayn mate, where are you going?" I faintly heard Niall shout over the music and the deafening thoughts in my head, but I had no time to respond. My eyes where fixed on the spot she stood seconds ago, It's like I'm a mad man, haunting this girl down for no apparent reason.

Becca ... Becca, Becca?

The name circled through my mind, leaving nothing but questionmarks. Was she an old friend? No, she would've been happy or not even remember me. Family? No, there was barely to no resemblance... Fan? No, no she looked hurt when she saw me. Why can't I remember who she was? Why is my heart aching somuch?And why do I feel like I'm falling apart everytime my mind whispers the name Becca.

I ran onto the Streets, looking around for the two females who left just minutes ago. 2 figures were vagily seen in the dark from afar. I ran closer to them but was out of breath so fast "BECCA!" I shouted, I needed to know. Was that her name? For a second it seemed like I wouldn't get a response. But then the beautiful girl turned around with tears in her eyes, one even slipping out and leaving a trail on her cheek. As our eyes connected with mine again, a flashback came into my head.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Flashback*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Becca?" I whispered towards a soft sobbing sound. The sniffeling softened a little and my eyes connected to her blue ones. "Becca love, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked concerned, I only left for 5 minutes, what could've possibly happened? "He came back." She whimpered as I tried to take her hand into mine and get her out of her dark room. "Who came back sweety?" I asked softly as I guided her to the light.

Her pants was ripped to pieces, her top looked no better and she seemed to be covered in blood and bruises. I tenced up at the sight. "My father." She sobbed. "I'll kill him, where is he?" I growled as utter anger took over. I grabbed my coat and was about to leave when she grabbed my arm and pulled me close. "Please Zayn, don't leave. He'll come back, please please don't leave me." I pulled her even closer. "I got you babe, I won't ever leave. I promise."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Flashback over*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

My heart felt heavy in my chest, the world started spinning. "Becca...."

BreakDown

Becca's p.o.v.

Amber and I were walking home when I heard an all to familar voice scream my name.

"Becca?!"

A tear escaped my eyes as I turned around and locked eyes with Zayn yet again. His eyes were slightly gleaming and from the looks of it he seemed to want to cry and yet not one single second he tore his gaze away from mine. Even when he's staring deep into my eyes his mind seemed to be anywhere but here. The longer I stared at him, the bigger the pain was. I needed to walk away, I need to go. And just when I turned to walk away I heard a bearly hearable "Becca"