Chapter 2- 5 Seconds of Summer

The lights started to dim down, and everyone started screaming.

A spotlight showed four boys. The boys from 5 Seconds of Summer. Oh my god. They are gorgeous. I have dreamed of them playing in a big arena, and today they were opening for One Direction. I got butterflies in my stomach as they started playing Heartbreak Girl.

"You call me up,

It's like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

Thought you never get over him getting over you,

And you end up crying

And i end up lying,

Cause im just a sucker for anything that you do,

And when then phone call finally ends,

You say thanks for being a friend

And im going in circles again and again...."

I was signing as loud as I could, I knew all the words, and I could somewhat relate to the song. I have gotten my heart broken multiple times by guys that were never officially my boyfriends. But I'm too stubborn to realise how bad they treat me and think it's okay so I  just go back to liking guys who treat me like shit or use me to make other girls jealous. Because I at least get some attention. But jealous of me? why would any of those girls be. 

Their australian accents really show when they sing and they are beautiful. After Heartbreak Girl was Too Late; no matter how many times I listened to this song, I cried like a baby every time. I guess the lyrics just really got to me; and also the way Luke and Calum sing.

"Ever since the day that we met 

I couldn’t get you out of my head

There was always something about you 

Every chance that i seem to get

Finds a way to end in regret

There was always something about you 

Jealousy keeps containing me 

In time you’ll see

Just what we could be 

But I’m always too late 

I’m always too late 

I see you but I always hasitate 

´Cause I’m always too late 

Don’t wanna be too late

To have you by my side and I can’t wait 

´Cause never is too late" 

I started crying. I don't know why, I just did. Was it because I wish a guy could feel like this about me? was it because I was the one who got guys in her head and couldn't stop thinking about them but it was completely worthless because they would never feel this way? I don't know.

i used to be one of those girls who were happy all the time and wanted to get along with everyone making everyone laugh. I was extremely outgoing and everyone loved being around me, but somehow all of that changed. I still am that same girl, but only when I am comfortable enough or when I first meet people so they'll like me, but I have become somewhat shy over the past couple of years and that's what has drawn people away.

I looked up and I saw Luke staring at me. THE Luke Hemmings.

Was I going mental?

I looked away but when I looked back, his eyes were still on me. He noticed I was crying. I was embarrassed. He stopped singing for a little bit and Calum took his part right away. I don't think anyone else noticed. But I did. He smiled and mouthed, "Smile please, you're beautiful."

In that moment my stomach flipped and twisted. I couldn't believe he noticed me AND told me I was beautiful. I smiled back and wiped away the tears that were falling on my cheeks. After he saw me smile, he want back to singing and looked away. It's crazy how one little complement can make a huge difference.

***

 Once 5 Seconds of Summer was done and they said good bye, the lights went down again. but this time a video started playing on the big screen. I have never been to a One Direction concert before, but I knew what this meant. Their concert was finally starting. The Video was of the boys getting ready for the tour, and they all looked extremely hot, though it was a bit odd...

Niall's POV

I'm backstage with the lads and we're all pretty damn nervous. I mean yeah we've done this a bunch of times, but we all still get nervous. Not only nervous but also anxious and pumped to see all of our amazing fans. This world tour so far has been incredible ! And I'm always looking forward to every concert. 

While I was watching the lads from 5 Seconds of Summer, I couldn't help but notice Luke starring at someone, I couldn't tell who. I'm guessing a girl. I saw him pause for a couple of second as Calum started singing. He mouthed something to someone and smiled. It looked like he waited for that fan to answer him before he looked away and kept singing... I wonder who this girl may be.

I could already hear our fans screaming and laughing at our opening video and I couldn't wait to get out there and have fun. I'm definitely living the best life !

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Oookaayyy here's another short chapter :) get ready for the big one!!! what will happen???!

xxxx