Chapter 3- The Concert

Niall's POV

I was walking towards the 5SOS lads to talk to them and congratulate them on their performance. But I mostly wanted to ask Luke about what happened to him on stage when I was interrupted.

The video ended and it was our turn to hit the stage. We start the concert with Up All Night to get everyone pumped. It feels amazing. Everyone singing along, having a laugh, being as loud as they could be. Getting up from their seats and jumping and dancing around. I love this. I can't believe this is my life.

 Macarena's POV

As the video was playing everyone was "awwww-ing" or laughing or screaming at the same time. But when the video ended all the fans went completely mental. I dildn't think they could get any louder, but the screams doubled, and tripled, and quadrupled. It was insane. The energy these girls (and some guys) had was unbelievable and I was so glad to be a part of that.

My stomach has even more butterflies than before, I am seconds away from seeing my idols. I can not breathe. I am so happy. Happy isn't even a good enough word to describe my feelings. I turn to my right and hug the girl who is standing next to me. She just hugs me back. It's amazing how five boys can bring together millions of fans who have never met each other.

***

 There they were. Even hotter and more beautiful in person, which sounds impossible... yeah it really isn't. They are starting with Up All Night to get the crowd pumped, which is really working. But my eyes are glued on the boy in the middle. The boy of my dreams. Niall James Horan. He looks absolutely perfect. He is looking at the audience and does that cute little hiccup/swallow/burpy thing and his Adams apple moves up and down as he blinks quickly. I'm so lucky to be here and to just be able to see them in person. I know I'm not going to actually meet them and they probably will never notice me as more than just another fan, but who knows? I mean I had already had THE Luke Hemmings smile at me and tell me I was beautiful, even after he saw me crying, maybe one direction will see me too.

After Up All Night, came I Would, then Heart Attack, and then a slow one; More Than This.

As Liam starts singing, everyone joins and sing along. I can feel my tears burning my eyes again, but I won't let them fall. Why am I being so sensitive? It's just a concert. I held them in until I couldn't take it anymore, Niall's solo came.

"If I’m louder, would you see me?

Would you lay down In my arms and rescue me?

‘Cause we are the same you save me,

When you leave it’s gone again,"

The way he closes his eyes and really gets into the song. He looks beautiful. The girl I hugged earlier put her arm around me and rubbed my back. She isn't crying but she had before and I'm guessing she knows what I am feeling.

Niall's POV

During the first couple of songs, I couldn't help but try to see if I could find the girl Luke saw earlier and made him stop singing. But what am I doing? I have no idea what this girl looked like, or if she was in fact a girl. And why am I so interested in looking for this person anyways? I shake my head quickly  and focus on the fans.

Like in every concert, I look for my future princess. But the lights are so bright I can barely see at all. I can only see the fans who are the closest to the stage and just smile at all of them.