Chapter 8- Niall?

SOOOO OVER 400 READS! WOW! THANKS SO MUCH! 

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER hehe xx 

okay i'm done talking and wasting your time. enjoyyyyyyyyy! xxxxx

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Macarena's POV

"Niall?" I asked when I opened the door and saw him standing behind it.

what is he doing here at midnight? The time doesn't really matter but the reason as to why he is here, at my door confuses me.

Why isn't he out partying or hanging with the other boys or sleeping? Why is he here? right in front of me.

"Hey babe, I hope I didn't wake you" Niall asked with a half smile kind of blushing a bit. Why is he blushing? I'm the one with the biggest crush in the world on this boy. Wait, babe? How haven't I fainted yet?

"No no it's okay. um...I don't want to sound rude or anything but what are you doing here this late?" I wanted to look at him straight in the eyes but every time I did I lost myself in them and had to force myself to look down at the carpet underneath us. Him with those beautiful deep blue eyes and me with just dark brown eyes that look almost black...

"I just wanted to talk to you for a bit and get to know you a bit better, if that is okay with you?" get to know me? I should be the one interviewing him but I've been dreaming of something like this to happen for so long that I obviously can't say no and I just giggle a little to break the tension.

"Sure! please come in!" I moved to the side so he could come in. It wasn't until then when I remembered what I was actually wearing. shit. I should've changed.

Niall's POV

I'm so nervous. What am I even doing? She's probably asleep.

I noticed she left early from the concert tonight and didn't come back and I hope nothing happened. Maybe something upset her like last night and she didn't want anyone to see her cry. I hope she's okay but I don't want to be a bother either.

Ah fuck it. 

"Niall?" Maca asked with her eyebrows raised and close together. Her hair is up and a bit messy. She's wearing an over sized tee and I'm guessing no pants because I can't really see any and it kind of looks like she's been crying a bit, yet she still manages to look beautiful. She seems confused and I mean I would be to if someone randomly showed up at my hotel room door at fucking midnight.

Every time she makes eye contact with me she looks away like she doesn't want me to know something and for a bit it gets a little quiet, but not awkward quiet.

But she lets me come in.

***

"Sooo What's up?" She asks closing the door and sitting at the edge of her bed waiting for me to say something.

Talk you fucking idiot, that's what you said you were here for after all.

"Right well not much I just wanted to talk to you to try and get to know you a bit better" She probably thinks I'm a creepy idiot.

She laughs a little looking down.

"Well shouldn't I be the one trying to get to you know you a bit better? I mean after all I am the interviewer here..." She has a cheeky smile I can't quite read but I love it.