Chapter 5- Weird Surprise

WOHOO OVER 100 READS! sorry I usually don't write anything before the chapter, always at the end but I want to say thank you to all of you who have read this far :) xx

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Macarena's POV

As I was following the lady to wherever she was taking me, I realised that I only had my suitcase for today with me, all of my clothes were back home. What was I going to do? I mean I brought my deodorant, perfume, make-up, and little travel sized toiletries with me, but I couldn't wear the same clothes for a week...They would think I'm a dirty freak!

"Hey um I don't live in Pittsburgh and I drove here for the concert so I don't have any other clothes with me..." I told the lady.

"Oh, that's okay sweetie! you don't have to meet with the boys until tomorrow and even if it is a bit late, there are some shops we can go to and we'll buy you clothes for the week. Is that okay?" She said.

"Are you sure?" I didn't want them buying me clothes for an entire week, that would be sort of expensive.

"Yes yes of course! don't worry about it! you are doing us a huge favor! this is the least we could do!" Well alright then lady.

"Alright sounds good!" I smiled at her.

***

Niall's POV

The show was incredible! Total Craic! There was this one this I can't get out of my head though, when Luke came up to me and said:

"Mate, that was the girl! the girl who asked you a question, Macarena, she was the girl I talked to when I was performing!"

Did he like her as well? but I mean, does it really matter? it's not like either of us actually know her or will ever see her again. But I want to see her again, I want to know her, I can't get her out of my head. And what if I did run into her for some crazy reason? or what if Luke ran into her from some even crazier reason? what will happen then? It's not like I like her, I barely know her, and I don't even know if Luke likes her either, he did notice her though; maybe we are both attracted to her physically, i mean who wouldn't? She's beautiful. And she might like us? I mean she must like us, she wouldn't have come to one of our concerts if she didn't right? But she seemed hurt and alone. ugh. Why am I getting so ahead of myself? i probably will never see her again.

But wait, I do know her name... and if I ask some of the crew that does the twitter questions maybe I can get her twitter name as well and get to know her!

Okay I need to stop this. I don't want to be a total stalker and creep her out. Maybe I'll just see if they can find her twitter name and tweet her something cute, that's okay, right?

***

Whilst walking to the where the concert crew is I ran into Harry and the 5sos lads.

"Hey mate guess what?" Harry said. I was kind of confused as to what he could be talking about but I just went along.

"What mate?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Remember that girl from the concert?" I don't know whether to be happy or scared.

"Yeah, what about her?" I asked Harry and looked to the other lads to see their expressions.

"Well we asked the guys from the crew and they gave us her twitter name, Look!" I couldn't help but get angry; I wanted to be the only one who knew her twitter name. Now all five of them are going to try and flirt with her, I just know it.