3- WHERE ARE YOU!?

This is part one of chapter 3!
'On the hunt' will be part two of 'WHERE?!'

————————

Damian POV<3

I am walking out of my dorm with Ewen and Emile, I see Becky walking alone. She is walking to are class. Normally when Anya is away, becky is the first one to know and then she would hang out with her other friends but instead, she is on her phone. Alone..looking Worried?

"Where is Anya, she is normally with Becky..is she sick? WAIT WHY DO I EVEN CARE!" I think to myself..I blush 'a bit' ( ALOT ) as me and my friends walk to class.

As we arrived, everyone was talking to Evelyn for some reason. They were laughing and around her. Like she was the coolest and most popular person ever, I walk over to the group of people and ask "what's going on over here?" I say in a curious voice. Leaning on a table next to them.

"Hey sugar~" Evelyn says, trying to be flirty but really. That just made me hate sugar even more than I did, it gives me stomachache. "Damian, don't tell me that you don't know!" Alice says.

(Alice is an cannon classmate)

I tilt my head a bit, "Know what". "You know, the Anya situation." I saw Becky's neck snap, she was already sitting down when me and my friends walked in.

Becky then gets up and starts walking up to us after hearing that, "what do you mean the Anya situation?" She asks. She sounds..concerned? Also angry, also annoyed but it was hard to tell what one..

"SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL YOU!?" Evelyn laughs out loud, "pfft and I thought you guys were besties!" Another girl says, "Aye, just spit it out!" I feel my blood boil. I hate talking to Evelyn and her friends but something isn't right.

If it was just some other girl then I won't care so much but this is Anya and her own best friend seems concerned, has something happened that she isn't telling us?

"Okok, jeez..I heard from my friend who heard from her friend that she saw the sss coming over to her house" Alice says, me and Becky say, "ok and.."

"Well, thy weren't about to see what was happening inside but they did see Anya running out of the building, no one has seen her sense then! She is basically missing." Alice continues,

"I bet she went into that forbidden forest that everyone talks about, it says. Whoever goes in never comes out the same. It's also close to her address or she went somewhere else" another girl adds on to Alice, making a conspiracy

Me and Becky look at each other and we immediately think the same thing, "Where was she last seen." Becky asks. "Does she still have her phone?" I add, taking out my own phone

"Pfft, why do you care?" Evelyn asks, "she my best friend! I would do anything for her!" Becky says, overwhelmed and panicked about her bsf missing. She really loves her.
(NOT A SHIP)

"You would do anything for that lab rat, even though she used both of you?" Evelyn stands up annoyed.

"She didn't use us, even if she did then she would have the best intentions." Becky defends her only friend, "she is most probably using you for money.." Alice says. "She never wanted money, she wouldn't even let me buy anything for her".