5 - What Happened..?

TW
Needles, SA, abuse, ptsd
When this moment comes up, their will be a ⚠️ before we start and aswell one at the end!<3

————————————

No POV

————————————

Everyone is shocked to see Anya back, especially as beautiful as ever but she wasn't smiling. Her face looked so dull, just looking into her eyes you could tell that she was in a lot of pain over the years.

After a couple minutes have passed of people just starring in shock, the Headmaster finally spoke. "Anya, you may take a seat wherever you like." Anya nodded and took a seat next to Becky, their seating plan hadn't changed. Everyone was sitting in their old spots from a years ago, Becky was shocked as everyone was just looking at her!

"Attention students, I know a lot of you are shocked about a student coming back after some events but remember that it is rude to stare." The headmaster noted after seeing basically all the students starring at Anya as he starts the real lesson. Everyone looks back to the board trying their best to focus but their eyes kept landing on Anya, it was almost like she was shining!

Everyone was looking at Anya's mature face and posture, she hasn't even spoken yet and she was already so popular in the class!

After period 1 and 2 ended, everyone started to go to cafeteria. Not much has changed, everyone is getting their food anddd...starring at Anya, everyone was wanting to talk to her but her face looked so scary and yet gorgeously adorable!

————————————

Anya is planning on sitting with Becky, but she now sits with Damian, Emile, Ewen and George after Becky found out that her ""friends"" admitted they didn't give two shits about Anya a month after she went missing!

Anya stands behind Becky. Emile, Ewen and George sit on the other side while Becky and Damian sat on the other, once the boys saw Anya. They stopped laughing and talking, pure horror was just on their face.

Becky and Damian are confused then turn around to see Anya! They are surprised but none of them speak a word, aswell as this.. it was almost like all eyes were on them, Anya hasn't spoken a word sense she got here so everyone was dying to hear her! Until..

Anya softly grabs a bit of Damian's & Becky's Imperial Scholar coats, not to hurt them but to grab their attention. Both Becky and Damian are confused until Anya points in the middle of them, they both look at each other trying to figure out what she was trying to say until it clicked! At least for Becky..

Becky moved over, "Oh! Sorry, you should have just said you wanted to sit with us" Becky smiles, patting in the space she had made for Anya to fit between herself and Damian. Anya bows, saying thank you and sits in the space Becky had made. The boys in front of them were starring and Damian took his attention back to them, "are you going to continue or not." He says.

"O-oh! Yes so after tha-" they continued talking what they were talking about before hand but secretly Damian was looking at Anya, he was making sure that her physical figure was ok...but deep down, he wanted to take her to a private area in the school and ask her what happened! Why did she runaway and if she was ok, how could he help her but he couldn't. No one could..