4- On the Hunt

This is part 2 of Chapter 3!

————————

Anya POV

I run Deep into the forest, my legs could barely hold me up anymore. After a couple minutes of running, I feel myself starting to slowing down, I couldn't run anymore! It hurts, I stop behind a tree that has some shade. I was huffing as I sit behind the tree, cooling down in the shade. I was Hoping no one would find me...I couldn't hear anyone's thoughts or hear anyone's voices. It felt so...

peaceful

..until I start hearing Eden students talking and yelling out my name aswell as hearing their thoughts in my head. They were still quite far but I could still hear them..

I couldn't run anymore, if I do. I think my legs would give in! I softly move my legs closer to my chest, hugging them. I place my head between my knees, resting in that position. I felt scared, all I could think about is how badly they were gonna hurt me!

"Monster.." is all I could mumble..

A couple seconds later, I suddenly start feeling dizzy and everything around me goes all blurry. After every blink, I feel my eye lids close more then before. I feel it get worse, I feel my strength and body shut down as my hands go back to the sides of my body. My legs slide down in front of me as they go completely numb, the only thing I could move was my head.

I look up at the sky, the bright blue sky as i feel my head weaken and laying softly lay on my shoulders. Before I could even realise what was happening to me, I had passed out..

I passed due to hunger & lack of water and because I wasn't sheltered from cold nights, I got sick. My body was weak, numb, tired and exhausted. I felt that way mentally aswell, I was exhausted.

All my hard work to help chi chi on his mission to stop the war between East & West, all the hard work to stay in Eden, the studying, the friendships..all my hard work, gone..and not that chichi is gone, that means the mission is too..I'm useless again.

————————

Hours later..

————————

Damian POV

We are still looking for Anya, we were able to get atleast half are year to help us find her. This was are first place to look after we saw her location on, it turns off once she turns off her phone so Becky took a screenshot of it. Everyone had the same screenshot while Me and Becky were using Anya's real location.

We wondered deep into the forest, not deep enough to get lost. We searched for hours and hours until it was only Me alone, Everyone had to go home due to their parents, they had to study or they got tired. Becky had to go home because of her father, he was worried about her safety.

I was alone, searching for her until I looked at the time. It was 2 am, I still have to study! I look around at least 2 more times until sitting by a tree, a feel my eyes starting to water as I think of Anya.

Her silly faces, her beautiful hair, gorgeous eyes, kind personality..she was perfect and now she is gone..

"You were so beautiful..where are you, I just want to know that you're safe. Please where are you" I say, looking down at my phone. Tears roll down my face, I had sat there crying for at-least 30 minutes before collecting all of my thoughts. I get up and walk back to my dorm to study, I study til day break. I didn't get any sleep, I was tired but I didn't look tired, that was good.