6 - Bruises

⚠️ HUGE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
•Anxiety Attacks
•Blood
•Drugs
•Self Harm

When this moment comes up, their will be a ⚠️ before we start and aswell one at the end!<3

Anya POV

It when the end of the first day back at school, I go home and lay on my bed with my door closed. Everything seemed normal until I feel this unbearable pain!

I sit up and take off my clothes then changing into my sleep clothes, a baggie shirt and shorts! I look in my mirror to see my bruises turning into lumps, 'why are they reacting now!?' I think to myself but then I realised...

Today was the first day I had put pressure on these bruises, before hand when I was preparing to go back to school. I hadn't put any pressure on my invisible bruises...I beginning to tear up..not from the pain but from how I looked!

I looked ugly, I get a make-up remover wipe and wipe off all the make-up, revealing bruises that just won't go away as the make-up remover makes her skin react. Making the bruises on her face to puff up more as tears roll down her painful cheeks. As I continue to wipe, the bruise on my inter right check starts to numb up. Making my whole cheek feel gross, I start to cry more..

I felt and looked so disgusting...I was still extremely skinny to the point my bones were showing..even if I had eaten through the last 3 months, the food habits from the scientists are still their..not only that but I had pale skin and pink hair..not to mention my weird horns..

After a couple moments, I clean myself up. Making it look like I wasn't crying, I go to the kitchen and grab some ice. Putting the ice on my bruises while on my phone, I had a big bruise on the bottom of my foot but I got use to walking on it...(will be important later..)

Go back to my room and play games on my phone, I found this game called genshin impact! I have been really liking it so far but for the most part, I'm just relaxing..reading manga and slowly..yet surely..falling asleep..

The next morning..

Anya has changed into her uniform until she looks into the mirror, her bruises hasnt completely swollen cooled down! She is shocked as she finds it hard to walk and move, she knew it will take a while for her bruises to heal but this hurted so much!

I got these bruises 3 months ago..due to needles getting stabbed deeply into her, it felt like getting your own organs were getting gutted out but they should have healed but they haven't.. it's probably a drug?

My parents got a WISE doctor to check on me and the other people while we were asleep, the good doctor said it might be a drug that makes your body slower to recover...which gets me thinking..

'Every person/animal who has been tested on has different reactions..Someone went blind and animals died due to the drugs inside of the drug. Animals had a max of 3 drugs a day and humans had a max of 15 drugs...but because I was officially 'completed' experiment, I had to have at-least 25 to 30 drugs. Meaning that they wouldn't be able to know what drug is doing this to me..'

I continue to think and realise how I got used to 30 needles a day, i quickly picked up my phone and look up;

What would happen if you had 30 needles a day?