7 - Please talk to me

Before we start, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SO MANY VIEWS ON THIS STORY!!

It means a lot and I am planning something special for the next chapter and something very...VERRYYY angsty on the 8th... heh.. ;))

ANYWAY, ENJOY!!

————————————————————

Anya POV

Throughout class, I feel someone's eyes on me..I couldn't help to look around to see who it was and it was no other then....

Sy-on boy!

'He looks mad..I wonder why, he hasn't stopped looking at me sense I walked in.' I think to myself, 'maybe I should read his mind?..ugh, I haven't done it for a while...but I should be ok if I focus-' just then, everyone just started talking.

I had completely losing my train of thought! And it turns out, it was a duo project for 5% for our reports. We can pick are partners or be with the person who sits next to you, I was thinking of asking Becky but she normally does it alone or her other friends ask her first..and so does sy-on boy!

I see Becky walk away to her other friends while I just sit there. Alone. While people just stare at me...I start hearing their thoughts, I feel dizzy from all the loud sounds until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see him!

————————————————————

Damian POV

Some girls had came around me to ask to group up, I declined as I see Becky accept her friends request to join their group. I stand up and go to Anya, i need to talk to her.

I need to know who did this to MY Anya. MY friend.

I tap her shoulder softly and realised she was shaking, she had turned pale and looked sickly. "Are you ok? You look ill!" I panic, placing my hand on her forehead.."eh?-" she gasps. "O-oh! Uhm..I'm fine" she says, smiling softly. Her soft smile, that fucking soft smile.

I blush, that fucking smile!! Ugh, I can't with her!! "ugh.." I sit next to her, replacing Becky's place. "Sy-on boy.." Anya speaks, "what now?" I say, getting the sheets in order. "Why do you even want to work with me, you already know I'm not as smart as the other people in this room.."

I look over at Anya to find her head laying on the table, I haven't seen her like this..at all, what happened? Why is that bruise on her neck so bad and why is she acting like this?!

"Because, I like you." I slip, suddenly the whole room went quiet and looking at us. Anya's head pop up and looks at me, she was shocked as much as everyone else. "IN A FRIEND WAY OF COURSE!!" I yell, my whole face turns red

————————————————————

Anya POV

'He just said that- HE LIKES ME?! WHAT?! AND WE ARE FRIENDS?! OSJDISJXJS WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!' I start blushing and I cover my face with my hair, 'this is soooo embarrassing!!!!'.

I didn't realise but because my hair was now at the front, the bruise was WAYYY more noticeable then ever!

I feel a soft tap on the bruise that makes me jump from the sudden touch. I look over to see Sy-on Boy! Shitttt....

The bell goes- SAVING ME, I quickly grad my stuff, cover my bruise and try running off, but...Damian stops me as I try sneaking away... everyone else has left the room....It's just the two of us

Short chapter heh..🤭