this place is funky but overall uninteresting

Cameron's days of solitude ended too quickly for her, probably because she spent too much time slogging at the Weathervane. Making cappuccino after espresso after latte. Thankfully she was able to get loads done thanks to her power. But she had to hide it in case the customers got the wrong idea and never came back.

Before she even knew it, the rest of the student body had arrived. Cameron saw more faces in an hour than she had seen the whole summer, but that's because they put her in an institution for the mentally disturbed for a month before she managed to convince the that she was in fact, not mentally disturbed.

Ms. Thornhill had her introduce herself to the rest of Ophelia hall, Yoko, Mary, and others. But no one quite caught her attention like Enid, the werewolf girl in the single room at the top of the tower.

"Hey! You're Cameron, right? I'm Enid." Her hair was died blue and pink- she looked like a child version of Harley Quinn. She squashed Cameron in a suffocating hug. Cameron just stood there awkwardly.

"Welcome to Ophelia Hall!" She squeals. Cameron smiles uncomfortably, and turns around to leave, flicking her fingers- diving into Enid's mind.

It was a far more pleasant experience than Tyler's or Ms. Thornhill's had been. Her mind was all rainbows and sparkles, much like her exterior. But there was a cold, calculating part there too, and something, something about a blog. And a deep disdain for somebody named Bianca. 

Leaving Enid's mind Cameron knew she was going to have to find the blog if she was going to learn more about this school and fit in.

Hoping the library had computers, Cameron snuck down, avoiding meeting any new people. The library was quiet except for the soft sounds coming from a corner where two people were evidently sucking face. Disgusted, Cameron avoided that part of the library and sat down in front of the ancient computer. 

She googles 'Instagram' and logs in on the web to her account. Quickly scouring through her messages, but ignoring all of them. She has several follow requests from people she doesn't recognize but assumes go to Nevermore. She skips over most of them before finding her

@ enid_sinclair

eniiidd

blog: @Nevermoresecretsss 

Well, it wasn't very secret if Cameron could find it within five minutes. She opened the link and went down to the posts. Ignoring the appalling grammar, one post caught her eye.

Is Nevermore's new student a real outcast? Or is she a normie in disguise?

We've all heard that Nevermore is getting one new student this year (ignoring the legacies because everybody knows them already) but do you know who she is? Well that's where I come in after several hours of sleuthing I found our mystery girl her name is....

Cameron May!!!!

I've found her public Instagram account and stalked the whole thing, obviously, but what caught my eye was how normal she looks- and acts. This leads me to believe that our new friend isn't an outcast- but rather a normie poser. Only time will tell whether or not I'm right. BUt be wary my friends, they're getting smarter every day.

Cameron closes the post in disgust- her eyes watering slightly. She saw that both her private and public accounts had been mentioned in the caption- which would explain the follow requests from half of Nevermore. 

Angrily she clicked back to her own profile and deleted them all, switching to her main account she saw that she had gained fifty followers after the post had gone out. She logged out of her accounts- she wasn't meant to be on Instagram anyway- her mother monitoring her every move.