Author's Note & Disclaimer

It was supposed to be theoretical...

Author's Note

It's good to have someone to throw around ideas with. Most of the ideas don't have substance; like puffs of smoke, they appear and just as quickly flitter away in the face of a tiny gust of realistic wind. Of course, that's not always the case. An idea can show up—and no matter how much you convince yourself it's not a good thing—it refuses to disappear.

After watching Not Me The Series, we just wanted a happy ending for Black. Everyone else had one and it didn't seem right to leave him hanging. But who to put him with? Deciding that was an interesting exploration of ALL the possibilities—and there were many. In the end, we didn't choose. It feels more like it was chosen for us.

Read more about that on the blog. The link is in my bio.

The first part of the story happened fast and easily. Only to stall in the face of busy schedules and my already documented writer's block. But I really wanted to finish the story, so I got back into it just as soon as I could. Now that it's done, I get to share it with you.

Disclaimer

What Doesn't Kill You is a work of fiction using characters from the series Not Me [2021] (native title: เขา...ไม่ใช่ผม) Loosely adapted from the novel NOT ME Dek Thoi Rak Jing (NOT ME เด็กถ่อยรักจริง) by saisioo. Produced by GMMTV and originally aired on GMM 25, AIS Play and the GMMTV YouTube channel. 

As the rightful owners of the copyright, no infringement on their claim is intended in creating and publishing this story.

I do not claim ownership of the characters or the setting(s) in which they are represented. The story created is a work of my imagination and is intended for entertainment purposes only. No financial benefit is derived from writing or publishing this story.

Screenwriter & Director: Nuchy Anucha Boonyawatana
Screenwriter: Noolek Sureechay Kaewses, M Rittikrai Kanjanawiphu

Cover photo credits:
Screenshot from Not Me The Series episode 11[2/4] (modified)