Chapter II

E M M E L I N E ' S   P

E M M E L I N E ' S   P. O. V

7 years later

"Yes, fuck, oh god, don't stop. Don't stop." My nails claw into his sweaty back as continues to pound into me. 

I can feel an orgasm on the brink of rupture, as he holds my legs higher on his shoulders, bending them in a way limbs shouldn't be bent.

But it lets him slip inside of me deeper, touch me deeper. 

My mind splinters, as his thumb brushes over my clit in a rubbing motion. I cum with a strangled moan, his hand suffocating my cries of pleasure.

At least one of us is being responsible in this moment. I can barely remember to breathe. 

His thrusts become quicker, sloppier as he reaches his own edge, and with a guttural moan, he pulls out of me and cums all over my stomach. My pussy clenches at the emptiness I now feel, and the sight of him stroking his cock. 

Meeting my gaze, he laughs, slicking back his longish hair, before slumping down next to me.
"Wow." I murmur, grabbing the towel he passes me to clean myself. 

"I told you I could make you come four times in twenty minutes." I slug his shoulder.

"Whatever, like you didn't practically pass out from that blowjob I gave you." He licks my cheek in realisation. "Ew, you fucker!" 

"My, my, what foul language for a princess." 

"I'm not a princess right now, I'm simply a horny woman." My finger trails up his chest, as I swing a leg around to straddle him.

I take in his boyish grin, the way his muscles flex as his arms fold beneath his head.

"Again?" 

It's true my sex drive is insatiable at the minute. Thankfully, I have a fuck buddy who can keep up with me. Barely.

"Em," But a moan cuts him off, as I rub his cock into erection again. "Em," He yanks my hand away from his cock. 

I pout. "Don't give me that look. I'm already late for duty." 

"You do know I'm your boss, right?" I tilt my head to the side, biting my lip as I attempt to grab his cock again. 

"Emmy, I can't." I sigh, giving in and climb off him. My nightgown is in a puddle on the floor from when he ripped it off me this morning.

I watch him dress, ignoring the way every flex of his muscles turns me on. "I can feel you staring." I throw a pillow at his head. He dodges, annoyingly, and shrugs on a shirt whilst I wrap myself in the dirty sheets. I'll take a shower when he leaves. 

"Can you tell Mal to give me ten minutes?" Mal is my personal maid, who assists me with virtually everything, but showering, I think I can handle on my own.