The application 💍

Jagged pov:
I got up first thing the next morning. I went to bed and got ready for work like I always do. Trying not to be so nervous, I walked towards Ruby's door and knocked as a sign for her to get up slowly. "Ruby," I said, and I heard a soft, "Yes," as she came out of the room, I started walking. "See you tonight get ready yeah?,, "yeah dad,, I kissed her on the forehead and left. When I was at work, I made a kitzze for a house near us. The house itself was finished only small things.

Ruby pov :
I got ready and went to school. The others were already waiting for me, I was able to make my meal quickly. "Hi how are you," tahri asked smiling at me, she has always been so full of life and a very active person, a very adventurous person. "Well come on let's go," Destiny said. We set off, "hey, what do you think is coming up today?," Ani asked, meaning the subjects. "The history test," I said forgetfully, and slapped my forehead with my hand. "Shit Ruby.., Destiny wasn't enthusiastic about it. After all, I had bad grades, and the teachers said if it was possible I was in danger of being transferred. When we went in, I had my cousin explain to me what was in the test "The story of Bonnie and Clyde, it's not hard, so I opened up google and did some research. The criminal couple were known to murder and rob at the time, I memorized a few things and we went to class.

Jaina pov:
When I woke up it was already 10:00 am. I jumped up and ran into Ruby's room, but she was already gone. I got ready and, as always, do household chores because I won't be going back to work for another 3 weeks. As a teacher in a primary school, I teach the 1st grade there. I made myself a coffee and got started.

Mara pov:
I've been awake for a long time. Because I had to help with the preparations for the application, leia was overjoyed, you could see that. But she also saw that Luke and I were at loggerheads. "Mara What's the matter with you and Luke?,, "Oh Leia your brother is just stupid,, I said with a sigh and shaking my head. "Why?,, "Because-,, Because?,, "Because he wants Destiny and the rest of Anakin and Ruby to know we're Jedis,, Leia looked at me like a ghost saw her, It was for she's obviously in shock." yeah i heard it luke told me but i thought we agreed, "i thought so too but well luke said it was about time... the worst part is when i was arguing with him standing Destiny in front of us and overheard everything,, "Oh god and how did she take it?,, "She had asked if it was true and why we didn't tell her, I said and Leia didn't say a word. We moved on with the preparations.

Few hours later

Jaina pov:
It's been a few hours already. It was already 3:00 p.m. Ruby was already there, just not jagged yet. And he usually comes an hour after Ruby. I was getting worried about him he's never been late so I got my phone and texted him.

I'm so mad at him

I'm so mad at him. He knew that today was our day, angry and sad I threw my cell phone on the bed. "Mom alright?,, I turned around and saw Ruby. "Yeah darling alright,,

Ruby pov:
man..man..man what did dad do? I went back to my room and closed the door

I quickly packed a pair of white beaded jeans, a black top and shoes

I quickly packed a pair of white beaded jeans, a black top and shoes. "Mom I'm going over to Destiny okay?, I said and she looked at me with a small smile. "Sure honey take care, "Yes I will mom, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left. When I was there, great aunt Mara was already waiting for me. "Hi come in, change your clothes and get ready,, "Okay,, "I'll tell your grandma to tell jaina to dress up, ,

 "Hi come in, change your clothes and get ready,, "Okay,, "I'll tell your grandma to tell jaina to dress up, ,

Great aunt mara put the phone down and got me ready too.

Leia pov:
"Jaina!!?,, "Yes?,, I heard a voice say coming out of the bathroom. " Get ready,, "Why, you'll see that soon enough my child "Get ready...", I said, and stopped at the door. Mom, tell me why jagged has to work overtime and he has plus forgetting that today is our day,, "I know but he has a surprise so...make yourself beautiful," I said turning jaina towards the bathroom. She was really sad, she got ready and came out with a purple dress. She had curled her hair. "Wow jaina,, "What.. is that too warned?,, "no, that's beautiful,, "come on let's go jagged wait, Jaina and I left, she looked at me confused after a while. Since I led her to the place where she and jagged saw each other for the first time in the park, it was so beautiful with roses, leaves, candles and whatnot.

Jaina pov:
Aww I thought that was so cute from jagged, I thought he was working overtime and forgot. I saw the others filming and grinning. Then I saw him, jagged standing there with roses in his hand. I walked towards him with slow steps. "You look beautiful Jaina," he said to me lovingly and kissed me and he gave me the roses but I was confused first he tells me he works overtime and then he does this so romantically. "I don't understand you honey First you say you work overtime and then that?,, "Yes, I lied about working overtime, in reality I was here and got everything ready with support, "It doesn't matter now.....jaina, I have this here planned for our anniversary because i wanted it to be something special for you this time, here we kissed for the first time and ended up dating and have a beautiful daughter, at that moment he looked at ruby who was smiling at her father. "And I want to spend my life with you in the future too,, Jagged knelt down and got a small box with a ring in it. "Jaina solo do you want to marry me?, When he said that I started to cry, I had not even expected in my dream that this day would come. "Yeah...yeah definitely, Said is over the moon and hugged him, we kissed. the others cheered and had this konnfetti cannon with them, hearts banged out and we kissed.