butterflies?

Jaina pov:
Sunbeams shone on the window. I held one hand in front of my face, jagged was still asleep. I tried to free myself from his grip and when I did it, I went to the bathroom because I wanted to take a quick shower. I drained the water from yesterday evening and felt the tub. When I was done I went to jagged who was awake. "Good morning my darling,," Good morning, he said, looking me up and down.

Jagged pov:
I had to think about the last night. We had talked about a second child 5 months ago, Ruby wasn't planned at all, but we were still looking forward to her. Jaina looked so beautiful in her black jumpsuit, her hair was braided and her lightsaber was on her belt. "You've got your lightsaber back on your belt," She looked down. "Yeah, I thought, given the events, it would be a good thing for safety," I stood up and took her in my arms.

4 hours later:

Ruby pov:
me at lauren's for the weekend. Since she lived alone, it wasn't a problem for her, I wrote to mom and dad in between that everything was fine. "Hey beast ready for sport?,, My best friend asks me fully motivated, we have known her since childhood. Her parents died when she was sixteen, she lived with her grandparents from then on. But they died too. Lauren had them apartment, inherited from her grandparents. She has been training as a textile saleswoman for 4 months. "Of course, I said and we set off. We trained for an hour and I couldn't do any more. I sat down on the bench and paused. "Hey..I'll get myself something to drink, I said, pointing to the machine. "Yeah, go ahead, I went to the machine and got water. We exercised for another 20 minutes and then we went back to Lauren's apartment.

Lauren pov:
We went to take a shower. After that we made lunch, chrrry with rice. We had talked about my work, actually about... anything. I enjoy the time with Ruby. I didn't have time during the summer holidays because I had to work overtime. Had this weekend off so I grabbed ruby to spend time with her.

8 hours later:

Ben pov:
I was on my way to Savara. It was still relatively light, so I decided to walk. it was only 10 minutes away from me. I rang the bell and less than 2 seconds later she opened the door. "Hi Ben come in,, She looked really pretty, she had her hair down. She was wearing a black crop top and black jeans. "Hi..thanks...isn't your dad there?,, I asked as I took off my shoes. "No, he's on a night shift...would you like a drink?,, "No thanks..., I said. I looked around for the fact that they only moved here a few weeks ago, but they've done quite a bit. "You guys did a good job,, "Uhm...oh thanks it wasn't easy hahaa...were we going to start?,, "Yeah,, We sat on the couch. During the whole study, I had a tingling. We looked at each other. And I could tell she was getting nervous. Or was she? We were concentrating on studying.

Savara pov:
I was getting nervous and I think he noticed. But how should I react to that? I was about to kiss him. But then I remembered, I have to do what I was told.

I must not fall in love.

Why him?

I thought to myself. He had become a good friend to me, but somehow my gut told me otherwise. He touched my hand tenderly, bringing his face close. We were only a few centimeters apart, he started touching my cheek. We kissed, the kiss was so tingling that I forgot everything around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, we almost kiss. my feelings are like a rollercoaster. We broke apart, Ben just looked at me.

Ben pov:
I looked at her. It was clear that I loved her, and those feelings are only for her. A few minutes passed and we kissed again. before I got a call from my father. "Yeah dad?,, "Ben are you coming home there's a problem,, "Give me 10 minutes,, I hung up. "I'm sorry Savara there was an emergency at home I have to go,, I said to her, she nodded only. "Yeah, go ahead...hope nothing bad happened...please get in touch when you're there,, "I'll do that...", I said and put on my shoes. I hugged Savara and walked out the door.

Savara pov:
When he was gone I closed the door. And leaned against her, what just happened?

You idiot,

you stupid nut

I thought to myself, and put my hand in front of my face.

Tahiri veila pov:
I woke up. how long was i gone Where am I? I tried to scream. but I couldn't my hands were tied to a heater and my mouth was too taped. Fear rose up inside me...I panicked, I heard the door open and someone walk in.
"Well look who's awake...slept well?"
he said, closing the door. This guy walked up to me, knelt down and pulled off the tape. "Who are you?,,
"Oh I just want to talk kid,,
he said with a weird grin on his face. Talking....isn't he serious or is he kidnapping me just to talk? I want out of here I thought. "I want to know where the are jedi, what does,,

he want?

Jedi?

I don't know any Jedi.

I don't even know what they look like.

"I don't know what they're talking about,,
I said, in a sharp tone. What is this interrogation about? "Maybe not...but I know that your friend Anakin is a solo one and not only that...his whole family is Jedis. ...I just don't know where they are or should I say hide,, he said softly, one hand cupping my cheeks.
But I have you in my power... and you will also be the decoy,,

what?

What does he mean?

Oh god no

⚠️Warning brutal content⚠️

He let go of my cheeks. and held out my phone.
"You'll lure him here if I say so,,
I spat in his face. . "YOU BASTARD....SHAME ON YOU,, i said And he pulled my hair, and slapped me in the face.
"You bitch,,
he said. And slammed my head against the heater. He slammed a third time, then four, five, and six. I tried not to cry, I realized something was running out of my nose.

Blood

made me dizzy, The guy left and several hours went by.

Savara pov:
I came home from school. And was greeted by my father, he came up to me and said that we almost reached our goal.
"I had to hit her because of this thing don't want to do what we want,,
I went to her in the basement with a small water, bandage, a rag and something to eat. When I opened the door I couldn't breathe. She was green and blue, her head was against the heater. I walked up to her and touched her head, she was instantly startled.
"Hey alright I won't hurt you girl,
I said softly, raising my hands.
"I just want to tend the wound okay?,, she just looked at me scared. I carefully held the rag to her head. And then put on the bandage, I then freed her hands. Then I gave her a rag after I had cleaned it.
"Here hold this to your nose so it stops bleeding,,
I looked at the plate of veggies, rice and potatoes. And handed it to her, I suddenly felt something.

Was that?

pity?

Regret?

No, it was much worse.

I got up and wanted to leave. Then I heard a soft "Thank you", I stopped, a tear had found its way outside. I quickly wiped them off my face. "You're welcome,,
I left and closed the door. I couldn't sleep that night, too many thoughts. When I was at school I couldn't even concentrate. Ben wasn't there either.

Where is he?

When I got home the first thing I did was check on the girl, she was sitting on the floor with her face buried in her hands.